Project Runway Is Finally Returning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like the hair but the velvet condom dress was cool. Chris is such a nice guy and is so happy all the time. His friend's apartment was, um, interesting. Christian's collection looked quite out there. I loved Jillian's coat that they showed. Nice to see that Rami can do more than Grecian.

I think Chris's friends apartment was like being trapped inside a .zip file of Versailles. One cough and the whole thing would explode baroque gilt everywhere.

The whole hair thing was weird. The black safety pins were the coolest thing. Chris is much more innovative than Rami and I'm sorry he wasn't chosen

I'm rooting for Christian. Just because.

Oh, and did you catch that picture of Rami's mother? He is the spitting image of her, so much so that it was almost a little creepy.

Chris wuz robbed.....

So now I'm voting for Christian. I'm sorta glad it isn't Chris VS. Christian....cause thats way tooo much fabulousness for me.

I was sad to see Chris go, but the human hair in his collection kind of freaked me out :yikes:

I'm rooting for Christian now that Chris is gone. He's cocky, but he's got the talent to back it up. He just seems more passionate than Jillian and Rami. I think it's going to be either Jillian or Christian, based on what we've seen of their collections. Nothing in Rami's collection really blew me away.

i'm totally hoping christian wins. as it's been said, he's cocky but he's got the talent to back it up. the speed in which he designs clothing - good clothing too - is insane.

He's so FIERCE! :wink:
PR4christian.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm totally hoping christian wins. as it's been said, he's cocky but he's got the talent to back it up. the speed in which he designs clothing - good clothing too - is insane.

I am with you. I hated him all season long, but I have to admit, his clothes are amazing. Not only that, but he is the only one that really did something different for each and every challenge. And, the only collection I was really impressed with on the last episode was his.

ylimeU2 said:
I am with you. I hated him all season long, but I have to admit, his clothes are amazing. Not only that, but he is the only one that really did something different for each and every challenge. And, the only collection I was really impressed with on the last episode was his.
:yes: i totally agree with you. like you said he's the only one who's done something different each and every challenge. i'm sure that's gotta be extremely hard for these guys because these episodes aren't spread out over months like we see them, they're apparently filmed a lot closer in time.

for him to have such a sharp eye at such a young age, i can see why he's so cocky. it doesn't completely forgive it, but i guess i kinda would too if i'd accomplished as much as him at his age.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: i totally agree with you. like you said he's the only one who's done something different each and every challenge. i'm sure that's gotta be extremely hard for these guys because these episodes aren't spread out over months like we see them, they're apparently filmed a lot closer in time.

for him to have such a sharp eye at such a young age, i can see why he's so cocky. it doesn't completely forgive it, but i guess i kinda would too if i'd accomplished as much as him at his age.

He is 21, right? He's got plenty of time to grow out of the cockiness. :lol: But, for time being, at least he has the talent to back it up

ylimeU2 said:
He is 21, right? He's got plenty of time to grow out of the cockiness. :lol: But, for time being, at least he has the talent to back it up
yeah he's something like that, 21 or maybe 22. when they had the champagne toast i was like :lol: he's barely old enough to drink the stuff! i agree though, he'll probably outgrow it in time.

I just watched the show and reckoned Rami would win the final spot. I think Chris' costume career hindered him in the end.

My prediction for the finale -

1 - Christian - rightful winner I reckon
2 - Jillian - hmm...I kind of want her to win as well
3 - Rami

Just watched the show last night. As much as I like Chris as a contestant, he is funny and jolly and laid back, I definitely felt that Rami's three pieces were better. So it didn't surprise me that he moved on to the final round.

Still think that Christian is the odds-on favorite, but I haven't peeked at the final runway collections. Who knows. Jillian has annoyed me throughout the show with her whiny-ness and inability to complete her stuff on time. Rami could be the dark horse assuming he can not fall back on all-draping-all-the-time. I liked the looks we saw from him in this episode, so perhaps he has a chance.

Still...Christian is pretty fierce. lol.

I've missed most of this seasons U.S version
But I have been watching Project Runway Canada, which i think is better.

But there is going to be a Australian PR.
They are looking for people at the moment.
:hyper:

so, now it's down to the judges....

Honestly, I don't know who should win. lol. All strong in their own ways.

i soooo want christian to win, his collection was honestly my favourite of the bunch. but all three presented strong collections, and this is the first season where i can honestly say that. there's always been a wendy every season where i look and i'm like "why are they in the top three! :scream:"

yeah, i think all of the collections were good. Jillian is the most annoying to me. Christian may have gone a wee bit overboard, but he's been the best throughout the season. I liked Rami's stuff too. arg!

Bet it's Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom