Oscars Talk Thread 2013: It's a big night for Affleck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adele is halfway to the grand slam. she just needs an emmy and a tony now

Your script was bad and you should feel bad

Edit ok not bad but clearing a basic level of competence.

The screenplay for Argo is like...imagine deciding to write a movie about the Manti T'eo scandal and coming up with a story about buying frozen peas instead.

peace.gif

Can Louie Anderson and Ndamukong Suh star in Unicorn Apocalypse I would care about UA

Haven't seen Lincoln. Do they mention at any point the fact that Abraham Lincoln didn't believe black people were mentally equal to white people and wouldn't integrate into society in any meaningful way?

Haven't seen Lincoln. Do they mention at any point the fact that Abraham Lincoln didn't believe black people were mentally equal to white people and wouldn't integrate into society in any meaningful way?

They never really go into the mental capacities of black people. It's more like "abolishing slavery will stop the war and shit. And you know, it's right, because God created both." But no, nobody ever says they're equally skilled.

Eeee :D!

Though I am regretting separating my "I want to Win" and "Actual Oscar Pics" list now based on the last two. Was very torn between Lee and Haneke.

They never really go into the mental capacities of black people. It's more like "abolishing slavery will stop the war and shit. And you know, it's right, because God created both." But no, nobody ever says they're equally skilled.

Do they ever show him standing infront of the mirror in his nazi uniform?

Back
Top Bottom