Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #76
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 05:17 AM
As nothing more than a viewer, I realize I'm not in any place to assign blame or point fingers when it comes to this family, but I have to say, Kate truly does grate on me as well - much more than Jon. I mean, I understand that in any given relationship, one party tends to "wear the pants" to some extent or another - and that's perfectly fine and good. However, this woman strikes me as having some extreme personality defects (whether or not they constitute actually pathologies, who knows). She obviously honed in on Jon and his fairly passive, carefree nature (I don't see him as being quite as immature and lazy as others paint him) early on, recognizing that he would serve as an easy outlet for her rampant aggression and impulses to dominate. In that sense, Jon is something of a victim of this raging woman (as strange as it may sound, I always sort of perceived him as the unwitting party in a psychologically abusive relationship ... up until now of course). So, if the two of them are actually going to be able to pull through in their marriage, I do reckon it's going to take a tremendous effort and willingness on both their parts (you'd hope eight innocent little souls would be enough of an impetus) and some damn quality mediation.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #77
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 01:17 PM
I find it so sad we can't get away from Jon&Kate, Jon&Kate, Jon&Kate, Jon&Kate.....they are everywhere, on the gossip mags, on the gossip shows, in the headlines, on the radio, in discussion wherever we go. Enough already!!

Old 06-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #78
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:17 PM
I read something online that implied that this is all a big publicity stunt designed to increase ratings, that there would be a bout of trouble, and then a big reunion. I wonder if this could be true.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carek1230 View Post
I find it so sad we can't get away from Jon&Kate, Jon&Kate, Jon&Kate, Jon&Kate.....they are everywhere, on the gossip mags, on the gossip shows, in the headlines, on the radio, in discussion wherever we go. Enough already!!
We can get away from them. Easily. Don't read gossip mags/websites, don't listen to the radio stations that yak about them, don't watch the tv shows they are on, don't engage in discussions about them. Simply don't pay them any attention if you don't want to.

But of course it's much more fun to follow everything they do and then bitch about it, isn't it?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #80
Blue Crack Overdose

And so you see, here I am again. I have changed TV channels to try to get away from even hearing about them, I don't listen to the radio even in the car anymore because I'm so sick of them being mentioned in the news, even the local news! Sheesh! I don't buy newspapers and quit looking at magazines in the stores anymore (I turn magazines around at newstands that have pictures of anything Jon&Kate on them!! ) and other than this thread I don't look at anything Jon&Kate. I just wish it would all go away.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
I read something online that implied that this is all a big publicity stunt designed to increase ratings, that there would be a bout of trouble, and then a big reunion. I wonder if this could be true.
I hope not, because people are increasingly becoming cynical with such things because of PR stunts. What happens when the real deal in anything happens, and no one knows what to believe?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #82
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I hope not, because people are increasingly becoming cynical with such things because of PR stunts. What happens when the real deal in anything happens, and no one knows what to believe?
And what about the kids? I'm sure it's hard enough being on a tv show when everything's fine, but to see your parents play this huge publicity stunt for even more attention on your family is absolutely revolting.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #83
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
What happens when the real deal in anything happens, and no one knows what to believe?
If by "real deal" you mean the real break up of a reality tv couple, then the answer would be nothing. Whether they have a real or fake break up has no impact on my life. I don't believe 90% of what happens on reality tv is real, anyway.

As for the "in anything" part, I think when dealing with non-reality tv publicity shenanigans, I'm capable of separating fact from fiction. Or probable fiction.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #84
Blue Crack Overdose

Old 06-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #85
Blue Crack Overdose

Kate continues her digs into Jon every chance she gets. Ugh!

Jon & Kate Plus 8, Week Three: Kate Continues To Criticize - E! Online
Old 06-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #86
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:17 PM
Kate has been making remarks from the being that's not going to stop. That's not to say it wasn't in poor taste though because it was. Especially with making the remarks to Emeril like he would jump right on in. Thankfully he showed what a great guy he is and just ignored the remarks. The kid's were so cute when they were helping Emeril out.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict

YouTube - Kate Gosselin denies Mady water

I have never watched the show other than a few YouTube clips here and there, but all signs on earth point to this woman being nothing more than a manipulative bitch.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #88
Blue Crack Overdose

Well said DaveC.

Poor Emeril must have been quite uncomfortable at that house with all that's going on between Jon & Kate lately.

I read somewhere today that Kate was making changes to that hideous hairstyle of hers. Wonder if it will be to make it better or worse?
Old 06-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

YouTube - Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Special Episode Monday 6/22
Old 06-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #90
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:17 PM
Lovely. Further exploiting the situation. Those poor kids..

Tags
jon and kate plus 8