Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 07-19-2008, 02:50 AM   #31
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 10:29 PM
Good idea. The other show I love to watch marathons of is Little People Big World.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:29 AM
So my coworker knows I think Kate is an overbearing bitch and sent me the link to this blog. Kate's sister in law's (Aunt Jodi) sister writes it. I knew I was right about her.

"Truth Breeds Hatred" ~Bias of Priene, Maxims

Old 09-22-2008, 10:53 PM   #33
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:29 AM
^ Very interesting....
Old 09-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #34
Blue Crack Overdose

WOAH!!!! Now I don't believe everything I read I have to say, and I have been a fan of the show since the beginning, I have become more and more irritated with Kate and what a bitch she really is. Not only that but it seems like Jon & Kate have gotten more and more into the celebrity arena with their kids and I'm not so sure that's the right thing to do with kids. They will have their hands full with those spoiled 8 kids as they age because of their celebreality and opportunities they have been introduced to because of their celebrity. They aren't a "normal" family no matter how many times Jon & Kate try to convince themselves of that. I am going to do some more digging and reading about the allegations that are being slung back and forth and the bad feelings. Wow. There goes another show I enjoyed watching that once it outgrew its realms really lost my interest. (Little People Big World was the other show I loved that I grew to loathe when their celebrity became too big and that family's problems really began stemming from how they handled their being celebrities).

Thanks for sharing the blog link
Old 09-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #35
ONE
love, blood, life

I LOVE this show! Watch the reruns just about everyday in the morning and then catch the new episodes on Monday nights. The kid's really are just too cute Joel and Alexis are my favorite ones.

Agree with what has been said about Maddy. Wow she's a handful! Irritates me with how mean she can be to the kid's and when she starts whining. Oh and I think Jon is pretty cool he's very laidback and handles it all pretty well. Understand that Kate has A LOT to deal with each day but I just don't care for her.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #36
Blue Crack Overdose

I think Kate is a phobic BITCH. She's much too wound up tight and controlling and could really be a much nicer person if she would just loosen up and RELAX. She is so mean to Jon too which makes a lot of viewers dislike her. She's great with the kids tho, or what is seen on camera anyway. She acts so much older than her age and seems soooo much older than Jon. Jon is a cool father, wanting to be so involved in the kives of his kids and I think that is really great. The 2 older girls are brats compared to the 6 younger ones. I'm addicted to the show and watching the re runs repeatedly and the marathons they run occasionally one show after another for hours on end. I just don't like hearing of controversy but unfortunately it happens in celebrity-dom and now that Kate & Jon are having liposuction, plastic surgery, teeth whitening, hair transplants etc. whether they pay for it or not, it's when I begin to lose interest, when they seem to become superfluous and act like they are big spoiled stars deserving so much more from life because of their family when the point of their show is for viewers to see they are just like "any ordinary family". Well they aren't like an ordinary family!! They are very lucky and all the kids very privileged but I really feel they shouldn't let things get out of hand as it seems they are beginning to.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #37
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHoneyAlways View Post
So my coworker knows I think Kate is an overbearing bitch and sent me the link to this blog. Kate's sister in law's (Aunt Jodi) sister writes it. I knew I was right about her.

"Truth Breeds Hatred" ~Bias of Priene, Maxims
Very interesting. I started reading from the earlier entries and didn't believe it until the little video of Aunt Jodi.

The gumball episode is on right now. I think this is the episode that broke my addiction to the show because of the reaction to the gum on the bear, and I was pretty much horrified. Interesting how she brought Mady's comfort item to the ear piercing and was ready to throw Collin's out because of a little bit of gum. I understand she has eight kids and it's not economical to throw clothes away...but buy a little Spray N Wash (it works wonders, believe me, I spill EVERYTHING) and use stained shirts as playclothes or things to wear to the Crayola Factory and get over yourself.

I think I began watching the show regularly to see if one day Jon would drive away laughing and never come back, and kept watching because the little kids were so damn cute. But Kate really drives me crazy and I don't see how people could think she's a role model. I'd have Mythbusters on right now instead if this thread hadn't piqued my interest.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #38
Neon Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeg View Post
I think I began watching the show regularly to see if one day Jon would drive away laughing and never come back
Old 09-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #39
Blue Crack Overdose

Maybe we should take bets on how long it will take before Jon DOES drive away and never come back!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:08 PM   #40
ONE
love, blood, life

Would be a VERY smart man if he did! It takes nerves of steel to put up with that woman.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:29 PM
jon is my hero.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #42
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
Would be a VERY smart man if he did! It takes nerves of steel to put up with that woman.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Man I love Mythbusters.

I think Jon will milk this thing for all it's worth before he heads off into the sunset. I wonder how his hair plugs turned out?

I feel like Kate resents the fact that there are only 3 boys. She always brings up how she has to have girls day with 5, not 3. Well, why doesn't she take the boys out? The more I watch, and I'm compelled to , the more i can't stand her.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #44
Neon Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeg View Post
I think I began watching the show regularly to see if one day Jon would drive away laughing and never come back
Ok I laughed the first time Meg posted this but now it's not so funny.

I heard on the news this morning that he now has his own apartment.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #45
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee View Post
Ok I laughed the first time Meg posted this but now it's not so funny.

I heard on the news this morning that he now has his own apartment.
i think John leaving is a mix of Reality TV breaking up another couple.....and the fact that Kate kind of sucks.

Tags
jon and kate plus 8