It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - Page 63 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #931
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:49 PM
Aww, I Kendra. The Girls Next Door was my guilty pleasure, and she was always my favorite. I'm happy for her.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #932
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 02:49 PM
Kendra Wilkinson has been such a good girl this year she's getting an extra gift from Santa--her little baby.

Just yesterday Kendra admitted that her and her fiancé Hank Baskett are expecting a baby, a few weeks before her June 27th nuptials, and now we know her delivery day.

"My doctor told me I'm due on Christmas Day!" she says. "The baby is going to be spoiled with a lot more gifts."

She jokingly added that she's "thrown up in almost every limo that has taken me out in the last week." Gotta love morning sickness.

We're sure Kendra and Hank are going to have a gorgeous baby. We're still waiting to find out the sex of the baby, but what do you think they should name the baby if it's a girl? A boy?

Old 06-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #933
ONE
love, blood, life

Supermodel Giselle expecting first child
Agence France-Presse

LOS ANGELES - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen is expecting her first child with American football star husband Tom Brady, People magazine reported on its website Friday.

A representative for Bundchen, 28, who married New England Patriots quarterback Brady in twin ceremonies in Los Angeles and Costa Rica earlier this year, declined to comment, People reported.

However the magazine quoted sources as saying Bundchen was "ecstatic" and expecting a child early next year.

The baby will be Bundchen's first; husband Brady has a son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

Bundchen is the world's highest paid model with a fortune estimated at 150 million dollars and earnings of 35 million dollars in 2008, according to reports.

McConaughey's gal pal pregnant again

LOS ANGELES, June 22 (UPI) -- U.S. actor Matthew McConaughey says on his Web site his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their second child.

The celebrity couple are already the parents of 11-month-old Levi, People.com noted.

"Happy Father's Day. It's my first, and the last 11 months with Levi and Camila have been the most rewarding adventure to date," McConaughey wrote on his Web site Sunday. "We have more blessed news to celebrate this Father's Day that (will) make this time next year double the fun. Levi is going to be a big brother... Yeah, we pulled off the greatest miracle in the world one more time. Camila and I are expecting our second child, bringing more life into the world, making more to live for. The future looks bright as the family grows.... Just keep living, Matthew and Camila."

McConaughey did not reveal the baby's gender or due date.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #934
ONE
love, blood, life

Judy Reyes of Scrubs Is Expecting

Time to buy some baby announcements, stat!

Judy Reyes, who stars as the sassy nurse Carla on TV's Scrubs, is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, director George Valencia, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The Alma Award-winning Reyes, 41, who appeared on HBO's Oz, recently starred in the Lifetime movie Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story. She also appeared in Glow Ropes: The Rise and Fall of a Bar Mitzvah Emcee, a Los Angeles Latino Film Festival award winner written and co-directed by Valencia.
– Mike Fleeman
Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #935
ONE
love, blood, life

Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick Welcome Twin Girls Via Surrogate
Access Hollywood

MARTINS FERRY, Ohio -- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are proud parents to a new set of twins.

The surrogate mother carrying the couple's new children gave birth on Monday, Barbara Walters announced on "The View" on Tuesday morning.

"Sarah Jessica Parker, whom I love, I mean it's not just 'Sex and The City,' she's such a nice person -- she and Matthew Broderick and a surrogate mother just gave birth to twins," Walters said. "They have a little boy and now they're going to have girls."

According to WTRF in Ohio, who also reported the news, Parker and Broderick are at the East Ohio Regional Hospital in Martins Ferry, Ohio, with the surrogate.

The twins were reportedly delivered a few weeks ahead of schedule. However, they are reported to be healthy.

In April, the couple announced they were using a surrogate to expand their family.

"Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are happily anticipating the birth of their twin daughters later this summer with the generous help of a surrogate," a rep for the couple told Access at the time. "The entire family is overjoyed."

The twin girls are the second and third children for Parker, 44, and Broderick, 47, who have been married since 1997.

They also have a 6-year-old son, James Wilkie Broderick.

Following the announcement, Parker sat down with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush on the set of her new comedy, "Did You Hear About The Morgans?," to talk about the decision to use a surrogate.

"Well, you know, we've been trying to expand our family for a number of years and we actually have explored a variety of ways of doing so," she said. "This was one of the things we discussed with seriousness that had real possibilities for us."

And when they found out the surrogate was expecting twins, it was a double dose of joy for the star couple.

"I mean, giggles!" Parker said of her reaction when first learning the news. "We didn't expect it. I think after a certain amount of time, you tend to hold your hopes at bay a bit so as not to be disappointed. One really would have been thrilling and we would've felt incredibly lucky. And two was a comedy!"
Old 06-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #936
Blue Crack Overdose

I'm so happy for them all. I love how it was announced, "she and Matthew Broderick and a surrogate mother just gave birth to twins".
Old 06-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #937
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:49 PM
Yay for Sarah Jessica, Matthew, (and James) I them both. I can't wait to see how those little girls are going to be dressed.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #938
Blue Crack Overdose

Seems Hank and Kendra may be having a boy.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #939
Blue Crack Overdose

Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Rachel Griffiths gave her hubby Andrew Taylor the ultimate Father's Day gift this year: a bundle of joy.

The Brothers & Sisters star gave birth to a baby girl, a rep for the actress confirmed to E! News.

Griffiths' daughter is the third addition to the family, joining sister Adelaide Rose, 3, and brother Banjo Patrick, 5.

Details regarding the baby's name have not been released.

But chances are it'll be a good one.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #940
War Child

Local Time: 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if the surrogate used Broderick's sperm, or if the eggs were hers or Parker's? (are the twins their biological children, or only his, or what?)
Old 06-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #941
Blue Crack Overdose

I've not heard either way but that is a personal matter I think. I'm just happy for them all and that the babies are healthy.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #942
Blue Crack Overdose

Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz Delivers Baby Girl
Sun., Jun. 28, 2009 4:30 PM PDT by Brandi Fowler

Bennett Raglin/Getty Images
Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz has an "absolutely beautiful" baby girl.

The new mom and her hubby, musician Noah Lebenzon, welcomed their first child, Paloma Louise Lebenzon, in New York City on Saturday.

The bouncing baby girl weighed in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces, the star's rep told People, adding that the 38-year-old star "is surrounded by her friends and family and so happy to be a mom." The publicist is one who pronounced the tyke "absoultely beautiful."

Though the couple waited until the birth to choose a fitting name for the babe, Ortiz told the magazine prior to the big day that she was ready to go, with bags packed for the hospital.

"My husband's phone number is on speed dial, my deep yoga breaths have been practiced…I'm all set. I'm ready to have the baby," she said.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #943
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:49 PM
Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #944
Blue Crack Overdose

^ That is an adorable family photo
Old 07-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #945
ONE
love, blood, life

Molly Ringwald Gives Birth to Twins!
Us Magazine

Molly Ringwald gave birth to twins -- a boy and a girl -- on Friday, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

See photos of other stars who've had twins.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager star and husband Panio Gianopoulos named the newborns Roman Stylianos and Adele Georgiana, ABC Family confirms.

The twins join older sister Mathilda Ereni, 5. The former '80s star -- who married the Greek writer in 2007 -- isn't concerned about the age difference.

"I actually think it's a good thing considering we're having twins," Ringwald, 41, told Fit Pregnancy in June. "It would be so much harder with a toddler than with an almost 6-year-old," she said. "It's exciting, especially since it's a boy and girl ... Its the best of both worlds."

The actress' ABC family series is still in production on its second season, and although her role was reduced to accommodate her maternity leave, Ringwald -- who's real-life pregnancy was written into the show -- reportedly shot several scenes ahead of time.

Tags
celebrity babies