It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw SNL or read the SNL thread you already know this, but this has the details...

Amy Poehler of 'SNL' Gives Birth to Baby Boy
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: October 26, 2008

Filed at 1:41 a.m. ET

NEW YORK (AP) -- ''Saturday Night Live'' just won't be the same without Amy Poehler -- who delivered a baby boy hours before she was to appear on the NBC show.

The live show's parody news anchor was missing from her spot alongside Seth Myers on ''Weekend Update'' because she gave birth earlier Saturday.

On behalf of Poehler and her husband, Will Arnett, ''I can confirm that Amy gave birth to Archie Arnett on Saturday,'' read a statement from Poehler's spokesman, Lewis Kay.

The baby was born early Saturday evening in New York, weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce.

Mother and child were ''healthy and resting comfortably,'' according to the statement.

Poehler, who performed on Thursday night's special edition of ''SNL'' and is known for playing Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, was rehearsing the show until Friday.

Congratulations to Amy and Will on the birth of their son. I was happy and sad hearing Seth Meyers announce last night that Amy's absence was because she was having her baby because I know she won't be returning to SNL.

Gwen released this picture of Zuma. He's adorable, and she looks beautiful

original.jpg

Nov. 11, 2008, 7:29 PM EST

Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie have welcomed their second child!

"Jackie and Adam had a beautiful baby girl, Sunny Madeline, on November 2," says a new post on Adam's Web site. "Everyone is happy and healthy."

The pair already has one daughter, Sadie, 2.

It's a Boy for Ashlee & Pete!
By Marisa Laudadio

Originally posted Friday November 21, 2008 02:00 AM EST
Ashlee and Pete Wentz

Photo by: Denise Truscello / WireImage

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and husband Pete Wentz welcomed a son Thursday night, PEOPLE confirms.

Bronx Mowgli Wentz weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long.

"Ashlee, Pete and baby Bronx are all healthy and happy, and thank everyone for their well wishes!" a spokesperson tells PEOPLE.

Simpson-Wentz, 24, and the Fall Out Boy bassist, 29, announced her pregnancy in May, a few weeks after their opulent Alice's Adventures In Wonderland-themed wedding.

"I would love to have a big family one day," Simpson-Wentz told PEOPLE at the time. Added Wentz: "A big soccer team or a band!"

And, as her dad, Joe Simpson, recently put it to PEOPLE: "The day she found out she was pregnant, she became a woman."

Wentz, meanwhile, has been leaning on rocker pal Joel Madden – dad to 9-month-old Harlow with girlfriend Nicole Richie – for tips on fatherhood. "Joel gives me advice," Wentz recently told PEOPLE. "[It's] been really awesome for me to go to another person my age."

Richie and Harlow were guests at Simpson-Wentz's Winnie the Pooh-themed baby shower on Nov. 1.

Wentz also has another kind of baby on the way: Fall Out Boy's third album, Folie A Deux, will be released on Dec. 16.

bronx mowgli? :doh:

And, as her dad, Joe Simpson, recently put it to PEOPLE: "The day she found out she was pregnant, she became a woman."

I think it was probably a few weeks before she found out she was pregnant . . . . .:lol:

I add my name to the long list of WTF???

I've always liked Ashlee. Congratulations to her!

I know that I could be a better husband for her than stupid Fall Out Pete but that's another story altogether. Their baby's initials are BMW, though. You know, like the car? That's kinda cool.

I'm very happy for the Wentzes. I'm fans of both (although I'm not a fan of naming babies for the place they were conceived) and wish them well. I think they'll probably sell first photos of Bronx for charity again, like they did for their wedding, which is so cool.

:cute:
78269_pete-wentz-and-ashlee-simpson-backstage-at-the-2008-mtv-video-music-awards.jpg

Lost hunk Josh Holloway is going to be a daddy.

The actor and his wife, Yessica, are expecting their first child, TV Guide reports.

The baby is due next year, the 39-year-old actor tells the magazine.

Holloway is in Hawaii filming Season 5 of the hit show, which returns to TV on Jan. 21. He and his wife have been married since 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom