It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #286
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:22 PM

Keri Russell's baby-well he's in there somewhere

Old 06-22-2007, 12:22 PM   #287
Blue Crack Supplier

In the Whole Foods bag?

Old 06-22-2007, 12:24 PM   #288
Blue Crack Addict

lol-from that angle it looks like he can't even get any air. Maybe she just doesn't want him photographed and did that when she saw them.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #289
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:22 PM
DNA test shows Murphy is dad of Spice girl's baby

LOS ANGELES -- A DNA test has confirmed actor-comedian Eddie Murphy is the father of the newborn daughter of Spice Girl singer Melanie Brown, People magazine reported on Friday, citing Brown's representative.

Brown, 32, gave birth to Angel Iris Murphy Brown in April and listed Murphy as the father on the child's birth certificate, but the star of movies like "Beverly Hills Cop" and "Dreamgirls" has never publicly acknowledged paternity.

Earlier this month, media outlets reported that Murphy, 46, had taken a DNA test and Brown's representative, Liza Anderson, told People the results, confirming Murphy's paternity, were given to Brown on Thursday.

Murphy's spokesman declined to comment.

Brown, who dated Murphy last summer, was "Scary Spice" in the 1990s all-girl pop group that scored hit songs such as "Wannabe." Members of the group have scheduled a news conference for Thursday, sparking speculation that they will reunite for a tour and album.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:43 PM   #290
Blue Crack Addict

Gee what a surprise
Old 06-22-2007, 06:06 PM   #291
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Gee what a surprise
If I was his current girlfiend, I'd be extra-cautious around the guy, he doesn't seem to very stand up or loyal.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #292
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Keri Russell's baby-well he's in there somewhere

Ha! She carries the baby in a nice old fashioned sling wrap then shops at Whole Foods and carries her goods home from the market in a plastic bag. You'd think Whole Foods would use paper bags or shoppers would bring their own canvas bags to schlep their goods home in.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #293
Blue Crack Addict

Oh my God, she is so adorable

Old 06-25-2007, 05:50 PM   #294
War Child

Local Time: 11:22 PM
Sooo cute...look at how big her feet are!!
Old 06-25-2007, 05:56 PM   #295
Blue Crack Addict

I thought her feet seemed big too-maybe a future golfer there Her hands look big too
Old 06-25-2007, 07:46 PM   #296
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:22 PM
Big feet and long fingers. Very
Old 06-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #297
ONE
love, blood, life

Awe a little tiger....congratulations to them!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #298
New Yorker

little Tiger!!! so cute! I love when famous people put out professional shots like these....everyone getrs to see the new little one, and all the crazy paparazzi leaves them with some peace since we have all gotten to see the baby now...Congrats Tiger!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #299
Blue Crack Addict

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

"We got married in April in Atlanta with just my family and his family there," she says. "It was a simple ceremony conducted by my longtime pastor from a little Methodist church in Macon.

"I walked down the aisle to my favorite song, 'Moon River,' and I did my own vows. I read from the Book of Ruth and I wore my sister's bridal veil.

"I never thought it would happen like this," she says. "I thought 'mother' and 'wife' was just not part of God's plan for me.

"This is such a blessing, and I just can't believe that, at my age, I would find such happiness."

She declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she said.

Time will tell if motherhood and marriage mellows the cable news channel host's pit-bull disposition.

But her personal news does answer questions that arose when she left Court TV last month.

"I knew something had to go, and that [something] was Court TV," she says. "I was firm that I wanted out of my option, but I didn't reveal that I was carrying twins."

So how does Grace think CNN will react to the news? "They'll be thrilled," she says. "I don't think they'll be angry at all."
Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

"We got married in April in Atlanta with just my family and his family there," she says. "It was a simple ceremony conducted by my longtime pastor from a little Methodist church in Macon.

"I walked down the aisle to my favorite song, 'Moon River,' and I did my own vows. I read from the Book of Ruth and I wore my sister's bridal veil.

"I never thought it would happen like this," she says. "I thought 'mother' and 'wife' was just not part of God's plan for me.

"This is such a blessing, and I just can't believe that, at my age, I would find such happiness."

She declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she said.

Time will tell if motherhood and marriage mellows the cable news channel host's pit-bull disposition.

But her personal news does answer questions that arose when she left Court TV last month.

"I knew something had to go, and that [something] was Court TV," she says. "I was firm that I wanted out of my option, but I didn't reveal that I was carrying twins."

So how does Grace think CNN will react to the news? "They'll be thrilled," she says. "I don't think they'll be angry at all."
That's the most terrifying news, I've ever heard.

However, if it will get her and her self-righteousness off our TV screens....

Congrats on the babies, but I just hope she's the type of person cut out to be a mother. If she's anything like how she acts on TV than I'll feel really bad for those poor kids.

Tags
celebrity babies