Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iwb's simple steps for watching (and enjoying) house:

1. download the originally longer version of the pilot episode from somewhere on the net
2. buy season 1
3. watch season 1 from start to finish (replacing episode 1 from the dvd with the version of the pilot you just downloaded)
4. watch season 1 again from start to finish
5. watch episodes 2,3,5,6,11,18,and 21 a third time
6. watch episode 21 again
7. pretend the show was cancelled after episode 22.
8 (optional). repeat every 6 months.

:hmm:

I thought it was a good episode. The House/Cuddy banter was hilarious, but he really pissed me off when Cuddy broached the subject of a relationship and he had to ruin it by groping her.. That scene right after where he was talking to Taub, though, was really interesting because I was amazed at how remorseful House was over it even though, he didn't directly come out and say it. Oh, and that scene with the actress/hooker from Kutner's online clinic who wasn't really dead? Priceless. I cracked up at Taub and Kutner's reaction to her "resurrecting" in the morgue. Oh, and I did a little fangirl squeal when Cuddy realized that House got her med school desk out of storage for her. That quickly turned to homicidal rage when I saw her going to talk to him, and he was with the hooker. He better fix this next week.

Hugh Laurie is on Conan O'Brien tonight.
I didn't know Stephen Colbert was on last night til half-way thru the "interview". I caught the song & dance :D

Sorry...I...:sad:...seem to have something in my eye :sad:

(btw, did that spot after the episode mean that House is not coming back til January?)

I called parthenogenesis when he left the room :hyper:

And for some reason the show seems to not be in magical land anymore.

That was an unbelievable episode. I loved everything about it. And my little House/Cuddy fangirl part at the end was so happy. I can't believe we have to wait until January 19th for the next episode. I'll probably go insane.

Btw, everyone. Hugh is hosting SNL on Saturday.:hyper:

I have to say...I didn't like that episode at all. It was fine up until the part where it was revealed that the POTW had given birth to a baby. AND that it had survived. AND that Cuddy was able to convince the homeless people to give it up. AND that the kid's parents were putting it up for adoption. AND that Cuddy jumped on the first opportunity to snatch it up. House is certainly not a programme that I watch for realism, but my God, could they have been more unrealistic if they'd tried?

Also, Foreteen = :yuck: . My two least favourite characters. Together!

I have to say...I didn't like that episode at all. It was fine up until the part where it was revealed that the POTW had given birth to a baby. AND that it had survived. AND that Cuddy was able to convince the homeless people to give it up. AND that the kid's parents were putting it up for adoption. AND that Cuddy jumped on the first opportunity to snatch it up. House is certainly not a programme that I watch for realism, but my God, could they have been more unrealistic if they'd tried?

Also, Foreteen = :yuck: . My two least favourite characters. Together!

Seeing Cuddy go out to the hood wearing designer clothes was probably the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. 13 wearing sexy high heel boots to work is another good one. But whatever, it's Hollywood.

yeah that was all somewhat farfetched, but House clinic duty so made up for it. I enjoyed the episode overall

I dunno how I feel about Foreman and Thirteen. it's cool I guess, I don't really care. I kinda figured they had a thing for each other, though I didn't necessarily think it'd actually happen.

i'll have to try to catch SNL, or if not watch it on youtube :up:

We're only on an eight day delay! :hyper:

Count yourself lucky. :grumpy:
The first episode of season 5 just aired here in Dutchieland.

Formulaic or not (yes it is, everyone admits to it), it was again a good one.

And no, please don't get rid of 13. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom