Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Far too easy for the Funtastic 4 to get their chef's jackets back..."oh you made a risotto and didn't put horse manure in it, here's your jacket back!"

That was seriously pathetic.

Also, I love how they can just do whatever they want when it comes to ads for next week's episode. Wasn't one of the VIPs supposed to walk out?

Its clear the previews are basically bait and switch now, not worth believing anything you see in them.

They made us think Mary ran out of the kitchen during service and down the streets of LA with a fish spatula in hand thinking she was flipping scallops all the while, they also made us think Mary was pregnant, and they've made us think that any of these schlubs can cook...lies lies more lies.:wink:

I found out one of my friends works for Hell's Kitchen in post production. It turns out he has nothing to do with the ads for next week, or so he tells me, so he gets to live to see tomorrow.

One of the odder coincidences in my life.

I'm surprised he didn't move Dan to the Red team. That was what I thought was going to happen. Just because his team hated him didn't mean he couldn't cook. The simple fact is, somehow Ray got them all to turn on him and Ramsey just watched it happen. Barrett should have been gone.

I'm surprised he didn't move Dan to the Red team. That was what I thought was going to happen. Just because his team hated him didn't mean he couldn't cook. The simple fact is, somehow Ray got them all to turn on him and Ramsey just watched it happen. Barrett should have been gone.

I totally thought he was going to the red team too! Yea, he's an ass, but he seems to be a better cook than a lot of the men.

I totally thought he was going to the red team too! Yea, he's an ass, but he seems to be a better cook than a lot of the men.

I figured May would go to Blue and Dan to red. Wow, I really can't believe he let Barrett through again. He's been strong, but both mistakes he's made in the last couple weeks have been pretty damn big.

It was only a matter of time for Dan anyway, but Barrett should have gone.

Not sure I'd want anyone from this season running a restaurant, usually there's a couple who stand out and the rest are solely ther for drama/entertainment. Can't think of one who seems to really have it all together.

This season there are more people than ever that I can honestly not remember who they are. That says to me that they haven't been doing anything exciting. I have a feeling there's a bit more talent going on then the cameras want you to see.

You're right- each time I see the opening credits, there's a few that I wonder who they are. They're still on the show, they're just unmemorable. I do love Nedra, though. She cracks me up.

Is probably why the teasers have been such a bait-and-switch. Not much is really going on that hasn't happened in previous seasons.

Yeah... this guy

bio_page_jon.jpg

That's him. He seems pretty OK. I think a couple of the guys may be flying under the radar of ineptitude going on over there.

Why the hell id there a new 2 hour episode of this on tonight, tonight being Monday not Tuesday?
Just noticed 45 minutes in, so now I'm going to have to wait and catch up on demand. Friggin' Fox.

You're right! I think it's because so you think you can dance is on tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom