Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn it, that was in the back of my mind. I hope that's not the case. It's one of my favorite shows. What's on the networks at 8pm on Thursdays anyway?

Well CBS will have football for Sept and Oct then Big Bang Theory taking over(assuming Gotham is on at 8:00), that alone is tough competition. And I think ABC has Grey's Anatomy.

Well CBS will have football for Sept and Oct then Big Bang Theory taking over(assuming Gotham is on at 8:00), that alone is tough competition. And I think ABC has Grey's Anatomy.

Yeah, almost looks like they're being sent to get canceled. I'd rather watch Gotham than TNF, anyway. Those games flat out suck.

Even if the show does end soon, I got what I wanted out of it. The finale has me in tears of joy.

Last week's preview labeled it "fall finale". then they called it the "season finale" at the start of this week's episode.

Wonder when it'll resume.
Last year they did 3 episodes in January then were off until April.
I assume we won't see anything till at least mid March.

But at least when we do, Jerome is back.

Will we see Sofia for the Season Finale?

Cat gets shot. Doesn't look good. There are concerns she might not make it. Then, in the scenes for next week's episode, we see her conscious. Couldn't they at least left her fate in doubt?

The birth of the bat signal!

A lot going on at the end.

Obviously Selena will hate Bruce for not staying with her after he promised.

Quite the revenge plot by Penguin, shame for Butch he had to be the instrument of the revenge.

Back
Top Bottom