Fargo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
This is a show I stumbled across in my typically late-adopter fashion. I'm about 5 episodes in so far and am fairly positive about it. Pretty strong cast, and just the right amount of mayhem to keep it moving forward episode to episode. For a TV adaptation of one of the best movies ever, this one is pretty good.

Anyone else watching/watched it?

Sent from my ass crack

Yeah, I liked it a lot better than I was expecting. Like, a TV show based (kind of) on a movie? Meh.

But it was really well-done.

The precise fact that it is a tv series (?) based on a film I love, a film which had a clear beginning, middle and end and was only tangentially about Fargo the place... makes me keep putting this show off.

But I do hear good things, son, so, I'm sure I will get around to it at some stage.

This was one of the best things on television this year. Rightfully won the Emmy for Best Miniseries.

They turned it into a mini series? The moving was just amazing

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No. Yes, the film is very good.

The series really has nothing to do with the movie. The Coen bros are executive producers and it is a very good series.

It's actually an ongoing mini-series at this point. There's going to be a second season with entirely different characters...so a non-sequel to a miniseries that isn't based on a movie. :hmm:

Watched this over the past two days, and loved it. It had pretty much everything I look for in television. Great cast, engrossing story, black humour. Looking forward to the next season.

Back
Top Bottom