ER - Final Season - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #16
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 06:05 PM
damn you.
I tried to look up the new season teasers on youtube but thought I'd watch this first. YouTube - ER - The news of Dr. Greene's Death

now I'm in floods of tears
__________________

__________________
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:03 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,540
Local Time: 03:05 AM
wow just finished watching..I cant believe how emotional I got that was so sad! I liked Pratt..did he die from the hemotoma that developed on his neck? That wasn't so clear to me. I am excited for this season, I've been watching since it started.. looks like it will be good can't wait to hear how they bring Dr. Greene back
__________________

__________________
one4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM   #18
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
I used to lurve ER and cried like a fool when Dr Greene died
Since then I've been on and off about it but might make the effort to watch the last season.

I still think about Jeannie and Dr Anspaughs sonl whenever I hear Time of Your Life by Green Day.

Oh the memories


" a fan favourite draws their final breath"?? Who could it be???

Everytime I hear that Green Day song, I think of that ER episode as well
Yeah, cried for Dr. Greene, and for Pratt last night. Especially when Morris gave Pratt's girlfriend the engagement ring


And for Daddy... there was an explosion in an ambulance next to the hospital at the end of last season. And at the end of last season, there were two possibilities of who was gonna go along in the ambulance - Pratt or Abby (I think). Pratt was in the front passenger seat when the bomb in the ambulance exploded (Abby was on the sidewalk. Broke her wrist and maybe slightly bruised leg/foot, I think). Pratt was taken to the ER where he was trying to assess himself the whole time (while on a gurney/in the ER). Then this giant thing in his neck appeared (internally) and was growing bleeding and they had to try & take care of that, and it was downhill from there. He was an organ donor, so at least 3 people were gonna benefit from his organs.
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
The head shot - yeah, a little weird
Never heard of Tony Hale.

Had no idea of the outcome of this episode (elfa will know what I mean). And in the previews about someone else (which I think is known that this person is leaving). But still... I've watched all 14 previous years, so... I was still cryin' like a baby last night.

i cried like a baby too...


and why do they have to do this in the very first show of the new season, couldn't they at least drag it out a bit..


i know it is the final season and all but I wasn't ready for that so soon.
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
when they showed the preview for the next episode they also had a preview for the season saying old characters were coming back - Carter and Greene were both shown - I'm not sure how they'll get around that whole "dead" thing


yeah dr. greene has to be some sort of flashback scene... or someone seeing him in a dream or something along those lines..
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #21
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 12:05 AM
I do believe the return of Dr Greene will in fact be a flashback or dream sequence.
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:16 AM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,290
Local Time: 03:05 AM
But who will be having that dream or flashback? There's nobody left that actually knew Dr. Greene enough to have a dream or a flashback about him now. I think it will necessitate someone else coming back. And I think the most likely candidate there is Carter.

And I also think that the ER producers should at least give it a try and give Clooney's agent a call to float the idea of one last Dr. Ross appearance. Maybe Clooney says no, but I think they at least have to ask. It would be a big ratings draw.
__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #23
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 01:05 AM
If Dr. Ross were to come back, then I would hope his significant other Nurse Hathaway would come too

Dream Sequence/flashback FTW!
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 04:05 AM
^ wow! one can dream if this happened.. I would be in heaven...
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:41 PM   #25
Loungeroom Dancing Queen
 
Purplereign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: where I can Breathe . . . and it's Magnificent
Posts: 24,782
Local Time: 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
damn you.
I tried to look up the new season teasers on youtube but thought I'd watch this first. YouTube - ER - The news of Dr. Greene's Death

now I'm in floods of tears

why did i watch it? why why why?

be v interested to see how they wrap the final season - although will have to record it cuz stupid programmers here scheduled the last season at midnight - . . . .
__________________
Purplereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:24 PM   #26
New Yorker
 
Daddysgonnapay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,701
Local Time: 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post

And for Daddy... there was an explosion in an ambulance next to the hospital at the end of last season. And at the end of last season, there were two possibilities of who was gonna go along in the ambulance - Pratt or Abby (I think). Pratt was in the front passenger seat when the bomb in the ambulance exploded (Abby was on the sidewalk. Broke her wrist and maybe slightly bruised leg/foot, I think). Pratt was taken to the ER where he was trying to assess himself the whole time (while on a gurney/in the ER). Then this giant thing in his neck appeared (internally) and was growing bleeding and they had to try & take care of that, and it was downhill from there. He was an organ donor, so at least 3 people were gonna benefit from his organs.
thank you thank you!
__________________
Daddysgonnapay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #27
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post
But who will be having that dream or flashback? There's nobody left that actually knew Dr. Greene enough to have a dream or a flashback about him now. I think it will necessitate someone else coming back. And I think the most likely candidate there is Carter.

And I also think that the ER producers should at least give it a try and give Clooney's agent a call to float the idea of one last Dr. Ross appearance. Maybe Clooney says no, but I think they at least have to ask. It would be a big ratings draw.

__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #28
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,692
Local Time: 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Fanatic4ever View Post
yeah dr. greene has to be some sort of flashback scene... or someone seeing him in a dream or something along those lines..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carek1230 View Post
I do believe the return of Dr Greene will in fact be a flashback or dream sequence.
Maybe he'll be like Obi-Wan Kenobi or something!!
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:46 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
Maybe he'll be like Obi-Wan Kenobi or something!!


now ur talkin!
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #30
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,692
Local Time: 03:05 AM
Use the Force Archie!
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
er

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com