ER - Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Favorite characters, that's always fun...

1. Greene
2. Ross
3. Carter
4. Corday
5. Romano

Anyone still watching?

Tonight's episode left me feeling sad. It was Maura Tierney's last episode, Abby's farewell. And Goran Visnjic had a cameo at the end, marking the very last episode for Dr. Luka Kovac as well.

Who's left? Morris, Neela, Sam, Gates, Dubenko, Angela Bassett?

Still watchin' here. Very sad now that Abby's gone too, plaque on the wall and all. Was Dr. Ross up there? I saw Hathaway. Really-what's left to watch?

though I'll still be watchin' it til the end

Tonite was very sad. I know the show is in its last season but after watching all these years it's like watching someone slowly slip away from us. Bye bye Abby. :sniff sniff: It was really touching seeing the wall with the collection of name tags on the wall. Lots of memories just seeing them. :sad:

^That's what makes it so close to our hearts, because we've watched the show grow and change. We've seen characters come and go. Now to see it come to an end. It's just sad.

Wyle: Clooney & La Salle Coming Back to ER - E! Online

425.lasalle.clooney.wyle.lc.110608.jpg

George Clooney may not have forgotten where he came from after all.

Despite adamant denials that he would be reprising his role as ER's Dr. Doug Ross before NBC pulls the plug on the seminal medical show in May, Clooney's former partner in scrubs is telling a different tale.

"From what I heard, George said, 'absolutely,' schedule permitting," Noah Wyle tells TV Guide.

Clooney publicist Stan Rosenfield tells E! News the actor is aware of Wyle's remarks in the magazine but does not have any new comment.

In any case, there's no word on what Clooney's storyline would be or whether he would be joined onscreen by TV wife Julianna Margulies, another alum who has remained mum on a return.

"I would love to see a little view into their life in Seattle," Wyle says. "Or wherever the hell they're living now."

A more definite guest star is Eriq La Salle, who, Wyle spills, will absolutely be making the trip back to County General to reprise his role as Dr. Peter Benton, in a subplot coinciding with Wyle's.

this is awesome news about all the vets returning. I do hope that clooney does end up doing this and it wouldn't be the same without julianna margulies coming back too.

As excited as I am about seeing the old cast members returning it just makes me cry that this is the final season and the end of ER. I have loved this show for so many years. :sad:

So next week I get to see one of my all time favorite characters return :) Can't wait to see how that works, I've been diligently avoiding reading any spoilers...

What a great episode and a definite tear jerker. I hadn't watched ER in a long time but wanted to see Dr. Greene again. They did a really good job incorporating him into the episode. As U2Fanatic said above, it was great seeing him again and the other cast members.

I've watched it from the very beginning too. I've watched a LOT of shows from the beginning like Roots, Dallas, 90210 (original), Melrose Place, Knots Landing....

Seeing Greene made me start over from the beginning by watching the dvds. I just watched the pilot last night.

I watched the Greene episode on nbc.com, I thought it was excellent

I've watched ER from the beginning too

NEW YORK — The final "ER" season is bringing back some of its original stars for guest shots, but Julianna Margulies won't be among them. She was invited, she says, but declined.

Margulies, who played nurse Carol Hathaway on the NBC hospital drama from its 1994 premiere, exited after six seasons. Her character left Chicago's County General for Seattle, settling down with Dr. Doug Ross, who had been played by George Clooney.

"I feel like I left Carol Hathaway in the best scenario possible," Margulies said Saturday, laying to rest speculation about her return. "I can't imagine making it any better than that."

In the farewell lap of its 15-season run, "ER" last week featured Anthony Edwards reprising his role of Dr. Mark Greene. NBC has announced upcoming appearances by fellow alums Noah Wyle and Eriq La Salle, who will also direct an episode.

Still a mystery is whether Clooney, yet another charter cast-member, will be back. He left in 1999.

Margulies, 42, departed from the Los Angeles-based series in 2000 despite a reported offer of $27 million to stay for three more seasons. She expressed a wish to return home to New York and pursue other projects.

She then, she has appeared in a number of films and TV shows, including a memorable guest role as a real estate agent with a heroin habit on "The Sopranos." Last spring she starred in the short-lived Fox legal drama "Canterbury's Law."

Margulies lives in Manhattan with attorney husband Keith Lieberthal and their son Kieran, who was born in January.

She recently finished shooting "City Island," a comedy that also stars Andy Garcia, Alan Arkin and Emily Mortimer.

Back
Top Bottom