Dexter - Season 7 - Truth Brings Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For example, the scene when Deb goes to get them the Frostie Swirls, it's really sad! It reeks of desperation.

A more poignant scene for me was when he called her to the parking lot, it's like she's grasping at any straws no matter how weak to find reasons to believe he's going to be ok.

I think the pretext that creeper dude is doing this shit to Dexter just cause he dissed his Serial Killer game is a little flimsy. His gf is earning money by being Dexter's nanny so if he hurts Dexter financially he kindof hurts her too. eta: Then again, he's cheating. lol

Seems that there should be more to it.

Oh yeah, the crying about the game and acting all scared was all an act. The guy is so smug. I liked when he touched Harrison in front of Dexter... Dexter's body language... DUDE... you're setting your own table... literally. :lol:

i think the whole "i can convert you from being a serial killer" thing is kinda silly.

the only real important dialogue was masuka saying he was ready to blow dexter :lol:

previews for next week look good.

I just wanted to thank you for pushing me to torrents years ago. I dont have to pay for showtime and I watch Dexter every Monday morning at work. :love:

:)

If you ever want to stream it live, I got links!

I will watch it live and then download/watch Monday too

Yep. Kinda thought the show might have plans to carry him through this season and into next...

But nope, quick bullet to the head.

My prediction is that Deb will eventually help Dexter with a kill :mac:

Yep definitely. She has practically done it already: When she let him and Lumen go after she caught them when they killed Jordan Chase. She hated that scumbag enough to let his killers go...:up: so yeah I think she'll be on board soon.

Yep definitely. She has practically done it already: When she let him and Lumen go after she caught them when they killed Jordan Chase. She hated that scumbag enough to let his killers go...:up: so yeah I think she'll be on board soon.

Why dont I remember that :mad:

Louis' blood on dexters boat, they gave that a fair amount of air time. I wonder if that will come into play at some point.

Yup yup. I kinda was hoping Dexter would kill him though. :(

Why dont I remember that :mad:

Yup yup. I kinda was hoping Dexter would kill him though. :(

I know right! I felt a little cheated on the whole Louis thing. :angry:

The scene when Deb is talking to Dexter and Lumen after they killed Chase, they were behind a screen or something so she never knew who they were. She said she didn't want to know, and just wanted them gone before the cops showed up. But that was a big leap she made right there from walking her usual straight line of the law!

Dexter_Morgan_by_Stanbos.jpg

^ Wow, just like... Wow...

Surprised no comments about the latest episode.

It's been long enough I'm not going to bother with spoiler tags....

So we find out that the mob/mafia boss was lover to the man who shot the cop in the first show. Or at least that's how I'm taking it since the photo of them together was folded back (i.e. hidden) and thus his anger and focus on finding out what happened to him.

I thought the ending was interesting as well. Dexter saying it feels human to be glad that someone bad is dead.

We'll see how things progress....

Ohhh I didnt think about that. Makes sense though.

Deb seems to be coming around... :hmm:

From the beginning when mob boss (I can never remember his name, Isaac!) was freaking out over Victor's disappearance I told my kids he was definitely taking it very personally and I'll bet he was his boyfriend. :D

But yeah with the hidden pic it looks like it was a secret too I guess.

And yes Deb's coming around. :up: It is interesting too, something we were reminded of. That nothing has changed for Dexter really. He's the same person that he's always been. But for Deb, from her perspective, he is a totally different person now.

I don't care if the outcome at the Colombian bar was super obvious ... I still blurted out "daaaamn!!" at the scene :)

I didn't see him getting killed off that easily. So shoot out win wasn't such a surprise.

This season has been so strong. Hard to say its been better than the early years but its been more consistent than five and six.

Back
Top Bottom