Cardboard Cut-outs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
anyone else here got one or more movie/celebrity cardboard cut-outs, which I guess you could only really rob or get from local cinemas or rental stores.

if you do, what do you have? (there could be fanatics here! :wink:)

did you pay a lot/anything just to have it? or get it for free?

I have two Moulin Rouge ones....:D Mate got me one, and the other I was allowed to take there and then from rental store, for nothing! :D

?? :sexywink:

No - but when I went away for a Nascar weekend some lady had a cardboard cut out of a driver that she apparently takes everywhere :crazy:

She even was nice enough to get it from her room so my friend and I could pose with it, how do you say no to something like that :sad:

what? she even puts him in her car? passenger seat? now THAT would be funny pic to see! :D:D

Yes - she drives him around if she's taking him places. I'm pretty sure her husband was driving so I think the poor cardboard thing had to take the back seat :(

I've got the Indiana Jones DVD re-release Stand from Hollywood Video. My friend gave it to me cause she works there. That's the only one I've got so far though.

Another of my friends has A life-size Orlando Bloom (POTC) at the top of her stair case, pretty much designed to scare the shit out of anyone who walks up the stairs.

A local store (It's called FYE) sells these cardboard cut-outs, btw, Mad. They run about $30

A local store (It's called FYE) sells these cardboard cut-outs, btw, Mad. They run about $30

we dont have such here. I remember trying, nearly pleading, hoping, etc - gorgeous black and white Marylin Monroe one (famous of her dress blowing up) - but he said someone's name was down for it, bollox, he just wanted it kept for the cinema. :wink:

My cousin stole a massive 'tampax' advert from the toilets at our local cinema once (featuring a 3ft long tampon) and now has it up in her bedroom. Does that count?!

I used to have one of Shaq in his Magic days when I lived in Florida.

I never told it how its ass tastes.

In our house we have Indiana Jones from the Last Crusade, Worf, Captain Kirk, Geordie LaForge, Yoda, and a giant foam bull from a Blink 182 album cover. I have to restrain Mr Cin from bringing more home, he works in a video store.

oh and we also used to have a life sized poster of Kylie Minogue in the bedroom :flirt:

I wonder if GAF has a whole assortment of these, with strategically cut-out holes on the women.

I used to, but sold them all a while back. You'd be surprised at what you can get for those things on E-Bay.

And I had a Darth Vader one back in middle school. It scared the shit out of our dog. Poor little Walter Payton (may he rest in peace) could not stop barking at the life-sized Sith Lord. We had to get rid of it.

how can you talk about cardboard cut outs and not mention her:

sbtb_19.jpg

If only she was in her volleyball uniform :love:

poor GAF, thou I would rather think there are still some slobbery licks from months ago on his cardboards instead of holes Laz!

inspect closely, study those lip marks.

they are so cool to have, but in a small room, :doh:. I had to take one of mine apart.

I used to have a cardboard cutout of Penelope Cruz, but ol' grandpa Jamison licked it so hard that he got dehyrated and died! Poor gramps Jamison (may he rest in peace).

Back
Top Bottom