Big Brother - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2016, 01:00 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:29 PM
It wouldn't really accomplish much at this point. I think a lot of players really need to worry about Corey & Nicole at this point although I doubt Paulie will do anything about it given his connection with Corey.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:42 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I'm really liking this season even if all the showmancing is real annoying. Corey and Nicole still need to get broken up and I can't stand her entitled attitude (literally in tears tonight when suggested she go up as a pawn).

In terrible news, Frankie Grande of BB16 is now playing Celebrity Big Brother over in the UK.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Nicole won!!
Old 09-22-2016, 02:45 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Which absolutely blows because she was a terrible player that literally spent the first two months of the game just sitting in a bed with Corey giving him handjobs. Paul probably would have toasted her had he not been such of a dick to some of the women. But he was fucked over anyway with the jury votes since Paulie has two votes (Zakiyah is his lap dog) and is a real life friend with Nicole via his brother and Derrick.

Nicole is the worst winner ever, all things considered. Immense rigging at the start of the season to keep the returning players in the game, a built-in alliance with three other returning players along with sibling connections to two more, etc. Bleh.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:50 PM   #20
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:29 PM
Anyone watching the new season?
Old 07-06-2017, 04:00 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:29 PM
i am. kinda skipped the last two seasons due to lack of cable television and lots of summer sports to watch but this year i've been streaming it. still pretty undecided how i feel about this season so far.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

I am! The old dude Kevin is an absolute legend. I also like Raven. Who are your faves?
Old 07-06-2017, 06:20 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

alex and christmas. kevin is the only one of the men i can stand.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #24
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Kevin turned me off in the beginning for taking the very first temptation, but he's pretty legit and I love his accent.

I like Alex too.. and the silver fox however he needs to get his own brain, like some of the other followers.

They're stupid if they let Paul run this show again.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

anyone still watching this?
Old 08-11-2017, 12:11 AM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah. It's wild. Josh is kind of hilarious. I am dying for the house to turn on Paul and evict him soon but it's probably not gonna happen. It's too bad he got that very first America's vote pendant or else he would have been gone week one.

I also don't like Raven nearly as much as I did based on my superficial first impressions that I posted earlier in the thread. Still love Kevin, though.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:10 AM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

yea i've completely changed my position on alex as well. she's absolutely awful. seemed like she'd be a smart player going in but she's playing like a sheep and acting like she's queen shit for it. ugh.

i still like christmas a lot but she probably shouldn't have been allowed to stay in. she's basically guaranteed to get dragged to the final 3 at this point because she's no threat at all in most competitions. it woulda been great to see her actually able to compete at full throttle because she would have been a comp beast. hopefully they bring her back next year when she's recovered and has a chance to actually play.

i've also come around to elena. didn't like her much at first but she's grown on me the last few weeks, she has a good social game and i like that she was aware enough to dump mark once she realized that the showmance was going to fuck up her game. the fact that she's not shy about going around topless in front of the cameras on the live feeds probably doesn't hurt, either.

at this point i think the only thing standing between paul and the $500k might be if kevin can organize something, he seems to be the only one who sees what's going on and not just blindly doing his bidding. i really like him and his game so far, hopefully the double eviction this week shakes things up and he gets a chance to make a move.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:05 PM   #28
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

These people are so stupid. Someone needs to grow some balls and make a move against Paul.

Josh is annoying but kinda funny with the whole pots and pans thing. I love me some good drama.

Oh ya, who's the dude with the salt and pepper hair anyway? I think he's said 2 words this whole season
Old 08-17-2017, 09:46 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

That double eviction really pissed me off. A double eviction is one of the best opportunities all summer for a true blindside to occur. For those lower on the totem pole to take out one of the players in control. And it didn't happen. Just status quo shit. Paul and his followers mop up and evict Elena. Soooooo lame.

We needed either Mark or Elena to win that HOH. I honestly think they would have put up Paul and Alex and then it would have been very possible that one of them got sent home. Oh well.

We need Mark to win this next HOH. Put up Paul and Alex. Win veto, keep the noms the same, and send Paul's ass packing.

I had also really grown to like Elena, and I felt bad for her because she got nervous and froze up and TOTALLY butchered her first speech. That was awful. Probably the most awkward speech stumble I've ever seen on this show.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:20 AM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

yea they really fucking blew it. apparently they all decided that playing for 2nd place is fine. watching the HOH when nobody was picking paul so that he wouldn't be eliminated...they're handing this to him on a platter

best part of the episode for me was a tie between elena's horrible speech or cody's fast exit across the coffee table. if reddit is anything to go by cody probably has a shot at winning america's favorite player - i think currently it's a toss up between him and kevin.

the instant mark won the veto he and elena should have been hammering on the idea of backdooring paul. worst case scenario (nobody flips) elena leaves and mark either wins HOH or is the biggest target of the week anyways. i think it's definitely likely that kevin would have gone along with that move, and matt/raven/christmas potentially could have been flipped too with a promise to let them keep floating in safety for another week. that would have been the votes they needed right there and a solid alliance to take them to final four/five. but nope, paul just gets to be perma-HOH cause they're all spineless idiots.

really hoping mark wins HOH, or kevin. otherwise we're in for a dull week.

in case you guys weren't aware btw there is a special episode tonight for the HOH comp.