Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snowblower Strikes Back - Video Dailymotion - The new MTV Trailer is once again, great. Most of the new footage is Catwoman, with some new Bane shots and a cool Cat/Bat team-up scene.

Also some the most we've seen of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, talking with Selina about her criminal record and then Bane.

Snowblower Strikes Back - Video Dailymotion - The new MTV Trailer is once again, great. Most of the new footage is Catwoman, with some new Bane shots and a cool Cat/Bat team-up scene.

Also some the most we've seen of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, talking with Selina about her criminal record and then Bane.

I apparently am not up to speed on the whole story.. sorry.

gsxpi.jpg

I keep seeing headlines that say David Letterman spoils TDK Rises.

I am making sure not to open any of those links. I will see it next week. I saw one article a couple of days ago, saying it could be the first comic book film to win an oscar. I've seen quite a few mediocre movies this year. I expect this will be one of the best.

Time magazine's Richard Corliss, "The most eagerly anticipated movie of summer 2012 was worth waiting for. ... The movie may not top 'The Avengers' at the worldwide box office, but it is a far, far better thing -- maybe the best, most troubling, assured and enthralling of all the superhero movies."

high praise
I may end up going back for more than one viewing, as I did for TDK.

deep said:
high praise
I may end up going back for more than one viewing, as I did for TDK.

Yeah. Seeing all kinds of high praise about this movie. I'm gonna try and see it Saturday with a friend and will see it again with family.

I have reserved seats for Saturday - I won't see big blockbuster movies on opening weekend otherwise. Lining up 2 hours+ in advance with the hordes is unbearable.

Is anyone going to the marathon on the 19th of Batman Begins and Dark Knight with the new one? I'd like to do that, but I have to get up early Friday.

I can't wait, I hope it's awesome. I think I'll see a matinee Friday, can't deal with the crowds either.

Midnight show tix at my favorite theatre in Los Angeles.

Always a great crowd there.

I might put on my Dark Knight Blu-ray the night before.

Good call. I'm planning on knocking out Begins and TDK on Blu in the run up to my 7PM Friday IMAX Rises session.

Speaking of IMAX and rising, I can't wait for YLB's impressions on the final installment.

I'm going Sunday afternoon to take advantage of my friend's work-sponsored benefit of IMAX tickets for $5. I think we're aiming for the 9:00 am show. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom