Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from tmz:
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Divorce

13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are getting divorced ... TMZ has learned.

111510-eva-longoria-tmz-tony-parker-getty-credit.jpg

Parker filed for divorce yesterday in Texas.

The "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs star married back in July of 2007.

Eva has stated that she has Tony's initials tattooed on her body ... in a mystery spot. She also has Tony's jersey number -- "Nine" -- tattooed on the back of her neck.

Now TMZ is reporting that there isn't a divorce? This is bizarre.

A rep for Eva Longoria tells TMZ our story that Tony Parker filed for divorce is not true.

TMZ reported that Tony had filed for divorce. Two clerks at the Bexar County Courthouse in Texas had told us the case was filed and sealed by a family law judge.

But Eva's rep tells us Tony did not file and does not even have a divorce lawyer.

Another clerk at the courthouse now tells us she's in charge of sealed cases and says no such case has crossed her desk.

from tmz:
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Divorce

13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are getting divorced ... TMZ has learned.

111510-eva-longoria-tmz-tony-parker-getty-credit.jpg

Parker filed for divorce yesterday in Texas.

The "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs star married back in July of 2007.

Eva has stated that she has Tony's initials tattooed on her body ... in a mystery spot. She also has Tony's jersey number -- "Nine" -- tattooed on the back of her neck.

Don't know why but I find this news hard to believe.

He was allegedly exchanging personal texts with a mutual female friend for nearly a year -- hundreds in just one month.

people.com

Three years after a storybook wedding in a European castle, Eva Longoria filed for divorce Wednesday from basketball star Tony Parker.

The Desperate Housewives star's documents were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court just one day after her rep denied that Parker had done the same in a Texas court.

The cause of the split wasn't immediately revealed. But this past week the couple have been rocked with infidelity rumors, with claims that Tony has been unfaithful.

Delonte West vs Tony Parker

Well rumored sleeping w/ your teammate's mother still beats rumored hundreds of text messages in just a month w/ teammate's wife. No matter what's in those messages.

Do people not think/realize that those messages will be made public and come back to haunt you? Generally, when one has an affair, they usually try to be sneaky about it.

Course, the best way to avoid all this trouble is to just not have one at all, but hey, that's just a crazy suggestion.

Angela

Jane Carrey is 24. She and her soon to be ex have a 9 month old son named Jackson Riley.

Jenny McCarthy is 38, by the way. :wink:

Damn! Well my son is 24 and has a 3 year old. :yes: That makes me feel old! My son hasn't gotten married and doesn't want to. He was too affected by his own parents divorcing so he's sworn off marriage.

Damn! Well my son is 24 and has a 3 year old. :yes: That makes me feel old! My son hasn't gotten married and doesn't want to. He was too affected by his own parents divorcing so he's sworn off marriage.

I'm not sure if it's any consolation, but Jim Carrey is 48. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom