American Idol - Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just diving into last night's show. Without even watching anyone other than Crystal, I'm ready to declare her five heads and five ten shoulders above everyone else.

And keep those spoilers coming so I don't have to bother watching later. :wink:

"The Climb" seems like it was written specifically to be sung by a girl getting booted out of a singing competition. Very appropriate.

She's the girl that sang Creed last night.

Also, these eliminations tonight were awfully racist.

I'm thrilled with everyone gone, especially Haley. Her voice was horrible. She shouldn't have even made the top 24. How she made it in instead of Angela Martin is beyond me.

Also, these eliminations tonight were awfully racist.

Eh, none of the ones eliminated were particularly good. And maybe they weren't the worst, but boring won't get you anywhere, either.

Anyone who sings Creed should be eliminated just on principle.

I don't see racism in play here. The ones who got booted weren't good enough. Period.

I don't know why that girl with the spiky, magenta hair is still there. She should have been gone last week.

Also, he's Vote For The Worst's new poster boy. I don't mind him sticking around, just because he's such a huge train wreck. I still can't get over his performance of "Apologize." Good lord, that was hilariously awful.

I'm starting to like Siobhan, in other news.

Also, he's Vote For The Worst's new poster boy. I don't mind him sticking around, just because he's such a huge train wreck. I still can't get over his performance of "Apologize." Good lord, that was hilariously awful.

I'm starting to like Siobhan, in other news.

He's the worst of the lot, and she's the best. Well, maybe Crystal.

Katie Stevens – “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson
Siobhan Magnus – “House of the Rising Sun”
Lacey Brown – “The Story” by Brandy Carlisle
Katelyn Epperly – “I Feel the Earth Move” by Carole King

Didi Benami – Rianna by Fleetwood Mac
Paige Miles – “Smile” by Charlie Chaplin
Crystal Bowersox – “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman

Apparently Paige's performance is bad according to the judges comments. She could be going home!

I love that last song - can't wait to see it!

Missed Katie's performance so I can't comment.

Lacey - More like Lamecey!

Siobhan - My favorite performance of the night. She was close to perfect vocally, and she is growing on me big time.

Katelyn - I want to be her boyfriend and have like a million of her babies. She's definitely at risk of going home after that, though, with the less than enthusiastic judges response. I'm going to wear out the keypad on my cell phone voting for her tonight.

Didi - Ahh, we finally got to see a bit of her personality this week. She seems like a nice girl, and this was definitely her best moment to date.

Paige - Terrible.

Crystal - Very good. She's most likely going to coast to the end of this whole competition. She seems to be teacher's pet at this point. Simon loves her.

Lilly - She's got a lot of talent and a great voice, and this was a cool little song, but something bugs me about her. I don't know, I just don't like her all that much at this point.

Hopefully Lacey and Paige get the axe tomorrow. Or really just any two that aren't Katelyn and Siobhan.

Crystal, FTMFW. She's amazing. She reminds me of a real genuine female rocker from the 60s. She's authentic and so natural. I always love her song choices. I have basically the same comments for Lilly. And for the first time, I really got it about Siobahn. I'd never really noticed her before tonight, but I realized how insane her voice is. The rest were a steaming pile of meh.

Crystal :up: She's kicking some ass. Katie Stevens probably wont last much longer. I'm also kind of tired of Didi's voice. She sounds exactly the same every week and its getting old for me. Paige wtf. Katelyn meh. Sorry GAF. Do you like her hair? Srsly. Get that girl a flat iron. And Siobhan is ok too.

So this was a low key night. There were some pretty good performances but all were subdued.

Siobhan- I just adore the tone of her voice. The acapella open was beautiful and the rest of it was also great.

Crystal- I love this song and she did a pretty nice job on the guitar. Thought the performance was typically awesome. Bow-er-Sox! Bow-Er-Sox!

Didi- I was nervous at the song choice because I love me some Fleetwood Mac, but I loved it. The arrangement was perfect for her voice.

Lily- Singing Patsy Cline takes guts, but I wasn't feeling the performance. I thought it really good in parts but flat in others.

Lacey- Her best performance by far, still not great.

Katelyn- Bad song choice. Hopefully she makes it through.

Katie- Step away from the Kelly Clarkson. It was really bad.

Paige- Who? That was not good and I think she's gone.

So this was a low key night. There were some pretty good performances but all were subdued.

Siobhan- I just adore the tone of her voice. The acapella open was beautiful and the rest of it was also great.

Crystal- I love this song and she did a pretty nice job on the guitar. Thought the performance was typically awesome. Bow-er-Sox! Bow-Er-Sox!

Didi- I was nervous at the song choice because I love me some Fleetwood Mac, but I loved it. The arrangement was perfect for her voice.

Lily- Singing Patsy Cline takes guts, but I wasn't feeling the performance. I thought it really good in parts but flat in others.

Lacey- Her best performance by far, still not great.

Katelyn- Bad song choice. Hopefully she makes it through.

Katie- Step away from the Kelly Clarkson. It was really bad.

Paige- Who? That was not good and I think she's gone.

Are you reading my mind? I agree 100%
And now listening to Tracy Chapman's version of Give Me One Reason ♥

I'd pay money to listen to Crystal. Still thinking that she, Siobahn and Lily are the top three.

GAF, Katelyn is definitely cute but she can't compete with the above girls.

Paige was horrid and Katie has a good voice but is getting worse every week.

Back
Top Bottom