American Idol - Season 8: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That cover is the hottest thing ever. My friends and I were calling each other all morning and freaking out. He looks like a fucking rock star.:combust: I love him! He's talented, sweet, smart, funny, and he admitted he had a crush on Kris at the beginning.:heart: It makes their bromance even more kick-ass.

It is a hot cover.

from mtv.com: Adam Lambert Talks About His Crush On Kris Allen - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News
...You already knew Lambert was one of the most unconventional "Idol" finalists ever, but in the wide-ranging story, the 27-year-old San Diego native opens up about his childhood — he's Jewish, but never got a bar mitzvah and hated Hebrew school because he got a bloody nose on the first day — and how despite living as a gay man, he still sometimes gets excited when flirting with women. "I loved it this season when girls went crazy for me," said Lambert, who discusses making out with and experimenting with girls in high school. "As far as I'm concerned, it's all hot."

You know, I hope that snake doesn't lunge out and bite him right there because that would suck for him.

For the first time since Carrie, I'm actually excited to hear what an Idol will be coming out (no pun intended) with next. Really curious as to what Adam's first single/album will sound like. Slow, brooding verses followed by a huge chorus? Fast paced glam rock stylings?

I wonder what the turnaround rate on this thing will be. How long after the season ended did David Cook come out with his single/album?

I believe the album came out on 11/18, so about 6 months after the finale, in time for the holiday buying season.

And yes, the cover is hot. I may actually buy a copy of the magazine :shifty:

28565620-28565621-large.jpg

The New Issue of Rolling Stone: The Liberation of Adam Lambert : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

:ohmy::up: I need to get this!!!
*butterfly and snake on his thighs :) *

LOL!! I don't see anything about Kris anywhere!! LOL!!

it is just like when Ruben Studdard won, who was on the cover of Rolling Stone not long after?? Clay Aiken, who went on to have more success than Ruben.

YAY ADAM!!

Gay men have testosterone too :shrug: I don't get what that has to do with his crush on Kris, maybe I'm just confused by what you are saying...Do you mean what he said about women? I think he might just be that kind of person, it has nothing to do with testosterone..:)

I wouldn't have thought Kris would be Adam's type but that just goes to show that I was stereotyping him. It is like, totally adorable :wink:

Adam Lambert high school yearbook picture:

28501626-28501627-large.jpg

2 and a half year old Adam Lambert:

28501591-28501592-large.jpg

Don't know exactly why I was compelled to post those, but there ya go. They were on the Rolling Stone website.

GAF, I'm in :love: with your av. Also, Adam was the most adorable child ever.:cute: And that senior pic. personifies why you never make fun of the slightly awkward, kinda nerdy looking guys in high school. They might turn out to be Adam Lambert.:combust:

Adam Lambert high school yearbook picture:

28501626-28501627-large.jpg

2 and a half year old Adam Lambert:

28501591-28501592-large.jpg

Don't know exactly why I was compelled to post those, but there ya go. They were on the Rolling Stone website.

I saw these pics on the Rolling Stone site and YEAH who would have thought that he would turn out to be the Adam Lambert of today :)
He looks cute with the freckles in the little kid pic :cute:

That 20/20 interview made me love Adam that much more. He and his mom are too awesome, I want to have a slumber party with both of them.

Back
Top Bottom