30 Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm bumpin' the hell out of this thread because tonight's episode was a riot. I'll leave you with my favorite moments -

Jack - It's 7 o'clock. Why is my mother not yelling "Go home" at the Asian contestant on Jeopardy?

Tracy - This is real people! This is not a drill!

Jack - I mean, can two people really fall in love over a benign gonad cyst?

Also, Jenna as Janis Joplin was brilliant. 30 Rock for the fucking WIN.

I was kind of meh about last night's episode. Nothing really struck me as all that funny.

"He's a sweet old man with advanced dementia. Totally disconnected from reality."
"That reminds me, I owe Lou Dobbs a call."

Bases loaded, bottom of the 9th, are you going to step up? Oh yeah! Because it's winning time you magnificent son of a bitch!!!

sorry...I did not think last nights show was very good...and I have been a fan since the 1st episode....:|

I thought that this was a very mediocre episode until it got to the scene where Jenna went into Tracy's dressing room dressed as the Janis Joplin-gone-horribly-wrong character, looking very witchlike. When it showed the shot of Tracy and Kenneth stuffing the vegetables into their mouths, I lost it. :lol:

Jon Hamm's however-many-episodes-long stint on 30 Rock starts tomorrow.

And in other great news, NBC has already picked it up for a fourth season. So I guess it's doing well enough for them to consider it worthwhile.

¡Ahora con más semen del toro!

Haha. El Generalissimo was an inspired Baldwin creation. And surprisingly gay.

Also, that thing they call box seats at the Rangers game? It's soooo cold.

For me, this was one of the best episodes of the season so far. And they've all been great.

This show is fantastic! I've been trying to get my friends to watch this for since I started watching during season 1. They are just now watching it, it only took me a few seasons. And they are starting to call me Liz Lemon, which is a nickname I don't mind having, I love that character!
Last weeks episode was great.

Back
Top Bottom