WHY motorbikes??cars!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
what bright genius came up with this equation! i am so sick of these stupid 10 year olds riding on their piece of shit, loud as hell motorbikes down my street at a whopping 15 mph, in the middle of the road, and refusing to move for ANY cars!!!
never mind the fact that they're not even legally old enough to drive them, methinks...and if you get mad and honk, they just keep going and going, having no respect for their elders, since everyone driving is obviously much older than them!! GRRRR!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!!!!

------------------
and today the millions cry, we eat and drink while tomorrow they die...
ME!

btw, if you see a box in the topic line, that was supposed to be a "does not equal" sign. it showed up for me when i typed it but not after i posted...grrr.

------------------
headline in tomorrow's papers...
ME!

what bright genius came up with this equation! i am so sick of these stupid 10 year olds riding on their piece of shit, loud as hell motorbikes down my street at a whopping 15 mph, in the middle of the road, and refusing to move for ANY cars!!!

They prfer to ride at at least 60 mph down my road (which is a hill, BTW). Through my back yard, through my front yard, etc.

I've lost count of the number of times we've called the police. These new neighbors are such pathetic trash. You don't give a 10 year old something like that, you don't let them ride the way they do, you don't give a 3 year old a motor scooter and you don't ride on a dirtbike on the road with one arm holding your infant.
mad.gif

But they do it anyway.

If they die. It's a Darwin Award.

I have much sympathy for people who die in accidents, but nothing but disdain for those who deliberatley endager themselves and others through stunning acts of blantant stupidity.

OMIGOR!!!!!

that certainly improved my mood a little. i'm at that site...man this shit always cracks me up. stupid people are funny enough, stupid people who do stupid things are hilarious. stupid people who do stupid things that kill them is friggin hilarious!

------------------
headline in tomorrow's papers...
ME!

Back
Top Bottom