Us vs Everything Else - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 07-26-2005, 08:48 AM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Thanks. Glad you agree .

Also, I've always been rather interested by the thought that perhaps there's numerous galaxies/planets/what have you that are frozen in certain time periods. That probably sounds really lame and unlikely, but it's just one of the many things I've thought about before.

I've really gotta stop watching sci-fi/supernatural-type shows, LOL .

I think that there is a possiblity of time/ space travel...I do not think that that theory is lame at all...I AM ALSO GUILTY OF WATCH TO MUCH SCI-FI....

Old 07-27-2005, 03:35 AM   #32
War Child
Local Time: 09:06 PM
Ok, I watched The National Geographic show last night and it was very interesting. They said the exact same thing that I was trying to say:
If we could possibly fathom that there is a universe a lot bigger than we could ever imagine. Imagine the earth as a grain of sand and the whole universe are the rest of the grains of sand of all the beaches in the world.
That's really how big our universe is. And we just are about to scratch the surface of just how big it is.
They talked about other planets being discovered and life on other planets possible.

It was really interesting and answered most of my questions.
The first guy to ever see a flying saucer was some pilot in 1947. OOH and there was hundreds of sighting and a video of mysterious lights outside of Arizona somewhere. I saw the video and it made you WANT to believe. Flying saucers...

Well, in my kitchen, they're an everyday thing. Just ask my brother!