some d*** gave me a virus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonofnattic

The Fly
Now my 'webtv' is doin' all sorts of weird shite. I can't even respond to the previous thread that I began, & the webterminal shuts me off after around 60-seconds.

Anyway, 80'sU2, my heart goes out to ya about your story. I can understand & I don't mean to treat the subject of sexuality without a certain measure of seriousness....but only to an extent!
wink.gif

Originally posted by bonofnattic:
.....a computer virus.... Now my 'webtv' is doin' all sorts of weird shite. I can't even respond to the previous thread that I began, & the webterminal shuts me off after around 60-seconds.

Anyway, 80'sU2, my heart goes out to ya about your story. I can understand & I don't mean to treat the subject of sexuality without a certain measure of seriousness....but only to an extent!
wink.gif

haha!!!!! That's pretty funny. Allow me to clarify: some 'dork' gave me a virus....

There. That should clear up all of this confusion.

Actually, I am unsure, webtv may not be subject to a computer bug. Perhaps I just have a p.o.s. for internet access...haha! I did receive multiple-virus-attached e-mails a few weeks back, however, this I know for certain.

Back
Top Bottom