Right wing hate mongers - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-17-2005, 06:03 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:46 PM
If you or any one else chooses to go to CrossOver Ministries that is their business.

I am sure your bible says sex outside of marriage is a sin.

And fornicators may have a Ministry to go to learn how to modify their behavior.

But fornicators are afforded equal rights under the law.

Old 01-17-2005, 06:04 PM   #32
War Child

Local Time: 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Macfistowannabe
These extremists have pushed their homosexual agenda with false conclusions for political gain, and my have they gained it. Where is the proof that people are born gay? There isn't any, and the church has every right to recognize homosexual behavior, such as two men lying in bed together as a sin. The left makes the claim that nobody can overcome homosexual desires, even though many have been transformed by CrossOver Ministries through the Christian Faith. I have read testimonies from many who have struggled with homosexual desires, and I am amazed that people buy into the irrational idea that it's impossible. If 10% of the population is "born gay" and homosexual relations were blessed by God, why isn't there ONE instance in the Bible where Jesus encouraged homosexual relations? He encouraged man and wife, as in heterosexual marriage.

As far as Falwell's bile, I believe that Jesus' approach would be much different. He would love the sinner (and we are ALL sinners, just to clarify), but not the sin.
What is my homosexual agenda? That I'm normal?

Show me where Jesus said we're sinners?

Old 01-17-2005, 06:10 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Do Miss America

that thing you do with your mouth

not normal
Old 01-17-2005, 06:15 PM   #34
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:46 AM
Let these people worship the way they want, if they dont want to include gays then so be it but the flipside is that they should not be going out attacking homosexuality or immorality outside their own followers.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:27 PM   #35
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by A_Wanderer
...outside their own followers.
Absolutely. If I attend a church that's going to spend a whole sermon based on how homosexuals are corrupting America(which I have sat through) then I just don't come back. Simple as that. It's pretty fucking easy if you ask me, I'm not going to push for laws to ban them.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:28 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
I'm not insinuating you, or your normality. I do think that the left is lying and believing it on this issue, and those who actively promote the homosexual agenda are trading off religious freedom. It seems that homosexual activists want the church to disappear, based on the following:

"Religion is often at the core of why people hate us... People often get their views from their religions, so we don't want the pulpit saying that being gay is wrong."

- Cathy Renna
Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation

Tell me she's for the first amendment. It would be a good laugh.

Quote:
Show me where Jesus said we're sinners?
If you have ever done anything wrong, you have sinned. If you have sinned, you are a sinner. It's as simple as that. We are sinful by nature, but sin is forgivable. Did Jesus die for some of us, or all of us?
Old 01-17-2005, 06:37 PM   #37
War Child

Quote:
I'm not insinuating you, or your normality. I do think that the left is lying and believing it on this issue, and those who actively promote the homosexual agenda are trading off religious freedom. It seems that homosexual activists want the church to disappear, based on the following:

"Religion is often at the core of why people hate us... People often get their views from their religions, so we don't want the pulpit saying that being gay is wrong."

- Cathy Renna
Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation

Tell me she's for the first amendment. It would be a good laugh.
Yes you are questioning my normality. You think my being attracted to women is wrong. And once again what the hell am I promoting? Myself and many of my gay friends do not want religion to dissappear, in fact we all are very active church members. We're sick of hearing people twist the words of the bible, just like many women and blacks were sick of it many years ago. Pulpits have been tainted since the dawn of religion pushing personal hates.

Quote:

If you have ever done anything wrong, you have sinned. If you have sinned, you are a sinner. It's as simple as that. We are sinful by nature, but sin is forgivable. Did Jesus die for some of us, or all of us?
Yeah I didn't think you could because it doesn't exist. We're all sinners but never did Jesus say anything about homosexuality being a sin, but nice try.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #38
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Did Jesus die for some of us, or all of us?
he would spinning in his grave

if he were still there.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:45 PM   #39
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:46 PM
amen.....deep, verte, & indra- pg 1 posts
Old 01-17-2005, 07:16 PM   #40
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
These extremists have pushed their homosexual agenda with false conclusions for political gain, and my have they gained it. Where is the proof that people are born gay? There isn't any, and the church has every right to recognize homosexual behavior, such as two men lying in bed together as a sin. The left makes the claim that nobody can overcome homosexual desires, even though many have been transformed by CrossOver Ministries through the Christian Faith. I have read testimonies from many who have struggled with homosexual desires, and I am amazed that people buy into the irrational idea that it's impossible. If 10% of the population is "born gay" and homosexual relations were blessed by God, why isn't there ONE instance in the Bible where Jesus encouraged homosexual relations? He encouraged man and wife, as in heterosexual marriage.

Old 01-17-2005, 07:18 PM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

watch out Irvine

I'll drop a dime
and have you
transformed by CrossOver Ministries.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:23 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:46 PM

I'm really holding back here....
Old 01-17-2005, 07:29 PM   #43
Blue Crack Supplier

will someone please hide me when the christian armies reclaim america and force me into a CrossOver ministry program!?!?!?!?!

maybe this is because i've just come home from seeing "hotel rwanda," but i'm not entirely unconvinced that if we were to encounter a sort of perfect storm of right wing politics, a certain newly-uppity minority who are banging on about "equal rights" and such might just become perfect scapegoats for a perceived "cultural rot" that must be eliminated from the inside out.

Old 01-17-2005, 07:33 PM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
maybe this is because i've just come home from seeing "hotel rwanda," but i'm not entirely unconvinced that if we were to encounter a sort of perfect storm of right wing politics,

They never see it coming

That is why

As a registered Republican I no longer stay quiet around their subtle and not so subtle bigotry
Old 01-17-2005, 08:48 PM   #45
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
will someone please hide me when the christian armies reclaim america and force me into a CrossOver ministry program!?!?!?!?!

maybe this is because i've just come home from seeing "hotel rwanda," but i'm not entirely unconvinced that if we were to encounter a sort of perfect storm of right wing politics, a certain newly-uppity minority who are banging on about "equal rights" and such might just become perfect scapegoats for a perceived "cultural rot" that must be eliminated from the inside out.

You're making a generalization here. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You've had good arguments with me in the past, but this is off key.