Nevada Judge: "Natural" for Men to be attracted to 1 year olds - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

Also, in some countries young boys perform oral sex on older men because it is believed that the semen makes the boys strong.

Are you sure about this?

My "buff" girlfriend told me
she has been working out three times a week.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:32 AM
WTF is wrong with this guy? A natural impulse to be attracted to a 1 year old???? This judge is clearly out of his mind.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:32 AM
wow he really said that? I haven't known any man to be sexually attracted to a 99 year old woman. I find that just as whack.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:08 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

It sounds to me like this judge didn't think much before he spoke. He can't seriously believe that anyone who could remotely be considered "normal" is sexually attracted to infants.

I think we'd all like to think he believes that because it makes him an easy target. Too easy really. . .

I'm guessing he was overstating his point and it got taken literally. I suspect. . .I hope. . . that what he ACTUALLY meant was that most men find young women who are sexually mature (i.e. past puberty) but have not yet reached the legal age of consent attractive. And he's right that the age of consent has varied by time and place. However, I don't know of any culture in the world that approves the sexualization of children who haven't reached puberty.

Kids are not sexual beings yet, and anyone who sees them as such IS sick and definitely not normal. However, once people hit puberty things get a lot more fuzzy, and this is where the "impulse control" the judge talked about has to come into play.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by maycocksean
I suspect. . .I hope. . . that what he ACTUALLY meant was that most men find young women who are sexually mature (i.e. past puberty) but have not yet reached the legal age of consent attractive. And he's right that the age of consent has varied by time and place. However, I don't know of any culture in the world that approves the sexualization of children who haven't reached puberty.
Well with puberty happening earlier and earlier these days, don't some girls pass that at age 12 or something? So I don't think that's a proper guideline to use. When I think "men" I am thinking 20's and beyond (although mentally and maturity wise that might be another issue for all male age groups ), so I would never condone that age group and older being attracted to/having sexual thoughts about girls that young. Men need to confine those thoughts to over the age of consent, otherwise that is in an extremely problematic area
Old 04-07-2007, 04:45 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:32 AM
This judge should be removed.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #22
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by unico
wow he really said that? I haven't known any man to be sexually attracted to a 99 year old woman. I find that just as whack.
Obviously you know nothing of what goes on in nursing homes...