Match your positions with the candidates- take this test!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The quiz told me too, I guess that I have too :laugh: - I want a liberal party thats actually liberal (our liberal party is conservative and our labour party is a den of unionists and lefty hacks and forget about the minor Green and Democrats real dodgy mix).

The wierd thing is that I didn't get a matchup above 50% and the spread was only 20. Damn quiz didn't even have a libertarian/liberal point of view on there - quirky.

I'd love to support liberals here but they are also not liberal but just corrupt.
So i stick with the party who has in my opinion (in this country) the most smart men and women, the green party.

But, you could sign up for volunteering in Kerrys campaign in canada and i can do volunteer for supporting Mr. Bushs campaign in Germany? :lol:

I'm a real fish out of water around here, Alabama is one of the most Republican states in the U.S. If you support guys like Kucinich around here it's akin to being a leper. All the liberals in Birmingham live in the same part of town, the Southside.

Top:

Sharpton, Kucinich - 70%
Cobb - 65%
Nader - 63%

Bottom:

Peroutka - 25%
Cheney - 15%
Bush - 10%

for this year's choices I am 60% like Kerry :)

For political leaders I am 58% like Bill Clinton...yay I love Bill heh

Back
Top Bottom