MANDATORY health insurance, part 2 - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #406
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Edge View Post
Because for the second time in 10 years the Democrats have had their way with something.
The drama, the drama!
Tyranny! Tyranny!

Old 03-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #407
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 10:14 PM
if i already didn't feel like an indebtured servant already, i never have felt more ashamed to be an american than i do today, Sorry Grace, Daddy couldn't save you

Old 03-22-2010, 09:02 AM   #408
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
How absolutely phony these GOP look going on about the lives of 'unborn' children, and in the same breath saying we can't afford health care for the borned.

That's what I was thinking watching that. As long as all the babies are born well let's let someone else worry about their neo natal care or their health care as children, adults, and seniors?

I don't know who yelled "baby killer" but it's just shameful. As shameful as the members of the public who yelled the n word at some Congressmen and called Barney Frank the f word on Saturday. That's the level of some of those people. And all those Republicans standing up talking about "armageddon" and that " freedom died today" and what makes America great died-blah blah blah. Yay for freedom to be rude and ignorant and to shout racist and homophobic slurs and to reduce a health care debate to that. As long as you've got yours I guess.

I turned on Fox after CNN mentioned the "baby killer" episode-no mention of it there that I could see.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #409
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan269 View Post
if i already didn't feel like an indebtured servant already, i never have felt more ashamed to be an american than i do today, Sorry Grace, Daddy couldn't save you

When are you gonna join the rest of us in complaining about how a mismanaged and misguided war set us back trillions in the first place? Talk about cherry picking!
Old 03-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #410
She's the One

Local Time: 06:14 PM
Quote:
Especially the two that have made gun references. I can't stand Pelosi either, but mentioning that a .45 is the first thought that comes to your head when you see her face is just a tad deranged.
Same with "I'm gonna buy my 9 millimeter insurance policy this weekend." .
So maybe these are the Commie/Nazi Death Panels?

And I'll wager that these morons are "pro-life" as well.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #411
She's the One

Quote:

When are you gonna join the rest of us in complaining about how a mismanaged and misguided war set us back trillions in the first place?
That was different!

Somehow.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #412
She's the One

Quote:
i never have felt more ashamed to be an american than i do today
It's sad that now insurance companies can't cancel policies at will. Just SAD.

Apparently you have a different threshold for shame than some.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #413
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:

When are you gonna join the rest of us in complaining about how a mismanaged and misguided war set us back trillions in the first place? Talk about cherry picking!
Calm down....did you read my first sentence....IF I DIDN"T FEEL LIKE A SERVANT ALREADY>>>> learn to read, i didn't want the war either.... i resent being called a cherry picker and i don't feel as though I deserved that.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #414
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post

my grandmother was on medicare but got turned down for treatment (from uncle sam) after alzheimer's so where does that leave us? exactly
Old 03-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #415
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post

that is shameful as well, never said that it didn't. didn't like deficit spending then and i don't now. also, sarcasm sucks, thanks for that.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #416
Blue Crack Addict

msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 48 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Sen. John McCain said Monday morning that Democrats have not heard the last of the health care debate, and said he was repulsed by "all this euphoria going on."

Appearing on ABC's "Good Morning America," McCain, who was President Barack Obama's GOP rival in the 2008 presidential campaign, said that "outside the Beltway, the American people are very angry. They don't like it, and we're going to repeal this."

McCain, who is in a tough Republican primary fight in his home state, said the GOP "will challenge it every place we can," and said there will be reprisals at the polls, in Congress and in the courts.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:11 AM   #417
Blue Crack Addict

American Nuns Out In Force To Support Health Bill : NPR
Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #418
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:14 PM
Quote:
my grandmother was on medicare but got turned down for treatment (from uncle sam) after alzheimer's so where does that leave us? exactly
She got turned down for what kind of treatment? After a certain point there really is no treatment for alzheimer's.

Today I am proud, for maybe my children will grow up in a country where profits won't decide if someone lives or dies, and their friends' health won't be determined by what kind of job their friends' parents have.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #419
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
She got turned down for what kind of treatment? After a certain point there really is no treatment for alzheimer's.

Today I am proud, for maybe my children will grow up in a country where profits won't decide if someone lives or dies, and their friends' health won't be determined by what kind of job their friends' parents have.

they turned down her application for treatment in a facility in Florida. Cigna, not medicare was willing to pay for some of the cost. to think that profits will never decide whether someone lives or dies will not likely live on planet earth...war is decided by profits, and so is health care, whether its run by the government or not. the government having any more power over where my money goes leads to more frustration. my state is bankrupt do to entitlement programs and so is uncle sam. i guess being fiscally irresponsible is the right thing to do. time to up my credit card limit and go to town, then others can pick up for my irresponsible spending...life is great, no accountablily for anyone at anytime.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #420
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:14 PM
Quote:
i guess being fiscally irresponsible is the right thing to do. time to up my credit card limit and go to town, then others can pick up for my irresponsible spending...life is great, no accountablily for anyone at anytime.
the bush years?