It rhymes with no job for you (hint: Jew)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
It rhymes with no job for yous (hint: Jews)

Israeli woman applies for job at Gisela Graham Limited and gets rejected, fair enough, until one looks at the rejection letter.
Thank you for your CV, but in you're not we're looking for. The ideal person for us will be first an foremost an illustrator, as our advertisement specified - working with a pen and brush - with an interest in modelmaking, whereas your own forte is interior design and CAD...

Speaking personally however may I suggest that for European consumption you would be wise to omit details of your national service, which you describe with such evident and ingenuous pride?

The natural reaction of most educated Europeans to the information you provide is likely to be "so it was she who guided those guinships to targetted assasinations and the murder of women and children with indiscriminate bombing and strafing of refugee camps (refugee camps!!!! 50 years after your compatriots drove them from their homes - and you have done nothing for them ever since.)!". Most educated Europeans - and as a matter of fact a large proprtion of educated Americans too - now view 'Israel' as a brutal undemocratic (where are the votes for the indigenous inhabitants whom you have helotised?) colonial state, run by criminals who defy all international law and natural justice. And a sizeable proportion doubts the 'right' of Israel to exist.

This has nothing to do with anti-semitism. nor is it racism - that is the kind of disgusting attitude which one might say is inherent in the idea of the state of Israel, and one might say among a large section of believing Jews elsewhere, who regard the rest of us as inferior and unclean - and not chosen by God. What could be more racist than that? And what happens to those of your race who dare to speak out against the wickedness that your fanatacsim inevitably leads to? they are murdered or have acid thrown in their faces like Yael Dayan

just to put you in the picture

Piers Croke
Gisela Graham Limited.
Its great to know that this isn't anti-semitism because one would think that those "educated Europeans" could just have a big bit of Jew hatred boiling away under their compassionate exteriors. I am sure that they are kind people taking a stand against what they see as the Judenreich.

I swear we are living in the 1930's again, a time of appeasers and anti-Semites.

Last edited:
I too would use the jaw drop but after seeing a story of Jews being attacked at Auschwitz by 3 French Tourists this year and the spike in gravesite desecration and violence throughout Europe, especially France there isn't that much left to say, demographics tells us that by the end of the century Europe will have very large Muslim populations (thats the truth, Birthrates of caucasians are much lower than those of Muslim immigrants and given enough generations the demographics tip) - this new wave of Jew hatred (mostly among Arab youth influenced by coverage of the Israeli/Arab conflict and the preachings of some clerics) must be eliminated now or the concequences will be revisted again, another Shoah is not an impossible feat if the conditions were to change enough (this would be ultra-drastic economic collapse and seeing brownshirts on the street style change, not your everyday latte left Israel bashing).

http://bloghd.blogspot.com/2004/09/educated-europeans.html

The author wrote a letter of apology, which I am sure makes it all better.

I plugged in the name and business found this, also a story in the papers, thing seems to be real. http://www.giftware.org.uk/news/vie...avTitle/news/pTitle/When+is+a+toy+not+a+toy?/

as well as a few Guardian letters which

Last edited:
For someone in the business field, the grammar is terrible--and if this was someone in human resources, they would know that this letter opens the company up to about a million lawsuits.

I have some doubts about whether this is real.

For the record, of course, if it is real--absolutely atrocious.

Well the opinion matches that of Fisk pretty well, and apart from him read any screed in The Guardian (Jenin "Massacre" anyone?). The Palestinians are the master propagandists, if Israel accuses them of using terrorism then they turn around and say Israel is the terrorist and it is all their fault - the wierdest bit is that people believe them :huh:

I couldn't believe what i read here yesturday so i sent an e-mail to the company yesturday, that was their answer:

Message from the General Manager

Over the past 25 years Gisela Graham Ltd. has followed an entirely open
policy of employment, regardless of sex ,race, religion or sexual
preference. We are fully committed to the principle of equal opportunity and
strive in all our activities to maintain high ethical standards. . Currently
we employ people originating from at least 18 countries covering all five
continents. Most of the senior positions in the Company are occupied by
women.

Mr Piers Croke has been reprimanded following improper use of Company
communications and the matter has been referred to the Board for further
consideration.

It's still sad that this man (Piers Croke) wrote a letter like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom