Former President Clinton Speaks Some Truth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BOCAGATOR said:
The amazing part of the whole thing was the fact that Jimmy Carter was throwing out criticism. He is THE worst president this country has ever had.

i'm pretty sure i can name someone worse ...

Irvine511 said:
i'm pretty sure i can name someone worse ...

Carter is fairly broadly recognized as a poor President, with an outstanding post-Presidential career. Even Democrats do not envoke his Presidential record.

Should we take bets on who you would name? :wink:

ps. love the new avatar

nbcrusader said:

Carter is fairly broadly recognized as a poor President, with an outstanding post-Presidential career. Even Democrats do not envoke his Presidential record.

Should we take bets on who you would name? :wink:

ps. love the new avatar

Uh, I dont think there is anyone worse than him.

Outstanding post presidential career? Are you kidding?

nbcrusader said:

oh, i agree. i was born during the carter administration.

barely.

even still, i can think of someone worse.

ps. love the new avatar

thanks. it makes me giggle.

BOCAGATOR said:
Type in the name "Monica Lewinsky" and " Impeachment" see what you come up with.

If we're going to play this game, Google "failure" and click the button where you're "feeling lucky," instead of a standard search.

Melon

Irvine511 said:

even still, i can think of someone worse.

Could it be this guy?

Bush Blames Cuts at Energy Lab on Mix-Up

By DEB RIECHMANN, Associated Press Writer Tue Feb 21, 8:47 PM ET

GOLDEN, Colo. -
President Bush, on a three-state trip to promote his energy policy, said Tuesday that a budgeting mix-up was the reason 32 workers at one of the nation's premier renewable energy labs were laid off and then reinstated just before his visit.

Bush addressed the funding problem as soon as he began speaking here at the Energy Department's National Renewable Energy Laboratory, which is developing the sort of renewable energy technologies the president is promoting.

"Sometimes, decisions made as the result of the appropriations process, the money may not end up where it was supposed to have gone," Bush said.

How does he know if he got anything right?

or

Are we just suffering though what W calls mix-ups?

Zogby had a poll out in January that ranked the last 12 Presidents, it had Kennedy #1, Reagan #3, Clinton #6, Carter #8, Dubya #9, Nixon #12.

Back
Top Bottom