Dog Fighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
randhail said:

I wouldn't be so certain about that.

He'll be back. Leonard Little murdered someone while drunk driving and was treated less harshly. A few years later he was busted for being DUI AGAIN. And he's still in the league.

Looks like Vick has some more legal trouble ahead.

Foxnews.com - Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate (Jonathan Lee Riches) who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned. The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year. “Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint. Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

"$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" <-- That's $63 billion billion. :D

Nice story, good for the tabloid media.
(Not the dog fighting conviction of course).

randhail said:
Looks like Vick has some more legal trouble ahead.

Foxnews.com - Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate (Jonathan Lee Riches) who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned. The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year. “Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint. Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

As much as I hate this whole case and the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that all Vick is going to get is a glorified slap on the wrist, I have to admit, that is pretty funny. :lol:

toscano said:

He'll be back. Leonard Little murdered someone while drunk driving and was treated less harshly. A few years later he was busted for being DUI AGAIN. And he's still in the league.

Little did something probably worse, but how much coverage was givin to it? Not many casual fans even know who he is, let alone what he did a few years ago.

Had Little gotten his 2nd DUI under Goodell, there would be a very good chance he would be done.

It's a sham that Little is free, where most of us would have been locked up. It's one of the worst stories the NFL has covered up.

Everyone knows about what Vick has done, even if he's given a slap on the wrist, and suspended for a year.....no team wants that headache.

From a Football perspective, brining in Vick would mean having to change your entire playbook, as he's not a very cerebal QB. I doubt many teams want the trouble of keeping 2 playbooks, one for Mike, the other for a traditional offense.

U2democrat said:
Say what you will but Vick is/was a helluva quarterback.
:yes:
That's what I'm sayin! When it came to the game, he knew his stuff! He left us with Grant Noel :tsk: That was a sad sad year.
Okay, I'm going to say that I'm biased and only speaking to his college performance. I didn't follow him after he left VT.

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
I'll leave you two alone :sexywink:

Gus wants to hang out with you

238.jpg

U2democrat said:
Say what you will but Vick is/was a helluva quarterback.

Hardly.

QBR of 75, completion % of 54, YP of 6.7,

Helluva athlete though

unico said:

Excuse me? 80 yards is much longer than anything you've shat I'm sure.

To a defensive back?

I'll stop too, but couldn't resist. Personally I think they should make Vick and his buddies fight to the death or maybe just strap Vick into a rape stand.

Snowlock said:

To a defensive back?

I'll stop too, but couldn't resist. Personally I think they should make Vick and his buddies fight to the death or maybe just strap Vick into a rape stand.

In all fairness ATL's receivers drop more balls than...well you know what I mean.

And what the hell is a rape stand? And do I really want to know?

CTU2fan said:

In all fairness ATL's receivers drop more balls than...well you know what I mean.

And what the hell is a rape stand? And do I really want to know?

No, you don't want to know. It was one of the things Vick and his cronies were using on the dogs.

Back
Top Bottom