9-11 coverup and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ArthDent said:

Like he does in SBS, BTBS or Pride on occasion.

Again I simply don't see you providing any solid evidence that he has ever or would ever give any sort of speech during these songs, or even other songs like One. I just haven't ever seen him give a speech in the 6 shows I've been to or on the numerous bootlegs I've listened to - can you provide even a modicum of evidence that he has ever done this?

Arth, again and again, have I not said that there are questions to be raised? I just do not agree with the conclusion that have been to this point drawn, but perhaps I will agree with futureones?

Varitek said:
Arth don't go! I would actually have to go back to writing my paper.

I still want my proof about Bono. We're missing the real conspiracy theory here. :mad:

Actually, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but we replaced Bono. A couple years back now. That's why I'm undercover as a pleban, a few crafty one's are getting suspicious...:shifty:

ArthDent said:
And no comment on WTC7's collapse (World Trade Center 7)

btw FBI, CIA, SS and FEMA was located in that building. Along with thosands of cases of fraud.. like for example Enron papers :)

The execs. for Enron were all found guilty by courts of the U.S Judicial System so...:huh: Where did you get this information? I've never heard of any of those organizations having branches in the WTC. It was a center of commerce and economy.

Incidentally among the things lost in the attacks were the Kennedy family photos in a vault. Now obviously this is tragic considering that the photos had solid evidence, subliminally hidden, that there was a second man and he was part of the government. All too convenient, then, that 9/11 should destroy this evidence along with Enron evidence. It's just another bit of evidence that proves the US government was behind it to cover up their other cover ups.

ArthDent said:
For crying out loud. Watch the clip then and make up your own mind. He seems very credible! Please not comment on assumptions you have about a clip you have not seen.

Please do not slander a government of a country you're not a part of without actually having any personal knowledge of it yourself.

Varitek said:

Again I simply don't see you providing any solid evidence that he has ever or would ever give any sort of speech during these songs, or even other songs like One. I just haven't ever seen him give a speech in the 6 shows I've been to or on the numerous bootlegs I've listened to - can you provide even a modicum of evidence that he has ever done this?

hmm you haven't? On Rattle and Hum he gives a big speach about IRA and such in SBS. Not sure if it is on the Album but it is on the concert film. Has done this alot. In BTBS ATYCLB tour he has this speach/chant against guns.. ISHFWILF the usual thank your for coming out speach supporting us etc almost every show..

~BrightestStar~ said:
Actually, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but we replaced Bono. A couple years back now. That's why I'm undercover as a pleban, a few crafty one's are getting suspicious...:shifty:

Damn that explains the sudden suspicious disappearance of the mullet!

Who did you replace him with? Where are you keeping the real Bono? if you are having trouble storing the real Bono, may I suggest, and offer my services, that I have a lovely basement room that I can furnish with a king sized bed and I can make Bono very, very comfortable. :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Key word: seems.

So do many scam artists.

So did those who were eye witnesses in many rape and murder cases, cases that were later re-opened and dismissed upon the creation of DNA testing techniques.

Sadly, humans are not perfect.

Only my Bono robot is.

I want a Bono robot!:cute: :hyper:

U2isthebest said:

The execs. for Enron were all found guilty by courts of the U.S Judicial System so...:huh: Where did you get this information? I've never heard of any of those organizations having branches in the WTC. It was a center of commerce and economy.

Next he's going to say that that Enron guys death was staged so they wouldn't have to pay out to the those effected and the gov't could keep all that money to themselves.

Varitek said:

Damn that explains the sudden suspicious disappearance of the mullet!

Who did you replace him with? Where are you keeping the real Bono? if you are having trouble storing the real Bono, may I suggest, and offer my services, that I have a lovely basement room that I can furnish with a king sized bed and I can make Bono very, very comfortable. :sexywink:

This is classified information, I am only at liberty to say that I thank you for your offer, but I've got it all under control. :shifty:

ArthDent said:

hmm you haven't? On Rattle and Hum he gives a big speach about IRA and such in SBS. Not sure if it is on the Album but it is on the concert film. Has done this alot. In BTBS ATYCLB tour he has this speach/chant against guns.. ISHFWILF the usual thank your for coming out speach supporting us etc almost every show..

Well the thank you for supporting us speech just doesn't count, but as to the others, haven't you heard that Rattle and Hum is not actually a u2 album and Bono was not actually the one during SBS? It was implanted by Irish militants to influence the masses, but Bono had no part in it. This is well known among U2 fans and the blighting mark on an otherwise wonderful record and film. As for ATYCLB BTBS I believe that at this point the Bono double alluded to by Brightest Star had replaced the real Bono, thus you have no proof that Bono has ever or would ever even dream of interrupting a song to give a speach or even a speech.

Now if you'll excuse me but I must suggest that you go away and dream it all up again.

Be serious for two sec.. my lenghty post about WTC7.. Why did it fall? Why no investigation? Probably not due to fire well of course not. To small separate fires for a couple of hours... And then booooom free fall speed. Sure.. it got weakend to completely pulverize the concrete.

As I said. Please view the clip.

Anyway late here. Gotta sleep.
Hope this can be anything else than a flame war. Watch the collapse of WTC7. If it seems naturaln and logical . Well what can I say.

Coverup is good!

I must say, that as a Preisident, I am constantly in front of the camera and get no sleep as I spend all my time spinning lies to spoon feed to the masses, so I must say that cover-girl coverup is Fantastic!
I couldn't live without it.

Dear Arth,
Thanks for ignoring me this entire time. Perhaps if you had given me some of your valuable time I would have been more serious.
I guess we'll never know.
Sweet conspiratorial dreams. :wave:

I'm out too. Gnight.

Arth I told you obviously WTC7 fell because of the Kennedy photos, a government coverup of a government coverup! Aren't you listening to me? Am I bugging you? Am I bugging you?

ArthDent said:
Be serious for two sec.. my lenghty post about WTC7.. Why did it fall? Why no investigation? Probably not due to fire well of course not. To small separate fires for a couple of hours... And then booooom free fall speed. Sure.. it got weakend to completely pulverize the concrete.

As I said. Please view the clip.

Anyway late here. Gotta sleep.
Hope this can be anything else than a flame war. Watch the collapse of WTC7. If it seems naturaln and logical . Well what can I say.

Yes...a building just crushed by an airplane that weighs several tons flying at hundreds, maybe even thousands of miles per hour will fall naturally and logically. We live in the U.S., most of us anyway, we've seen the footage countless times. There was nothing "natural" or "logical" about that fall. It collaped straight down and exploded outwards. How else could it have happened?

~BrightestStar~ said:
Coverup is good!

I must say, that as a Preisident, I am constantly in front of the camera and get no sleep as I spend all my time spinning lies to spoon feed to the masses, so I must say that cover-girl coverup is Fantastic!

Dear Arth,
Thanks for ignoring me this entire time. Perhaps if you had given me some of your valuable time I would have been more serious.
I guess we'll never know.
Sweet conspiratorial dreams. :wave:

I'm out too. Gnight.

You wear make-up President Bush?:ohmy: Damn, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what your suggestion for the best mascara is.:madspit:

WTC7 was not hit by a plane! You are so naive I cannot believe it. Watch WTC7 collapse here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5653955826753385916&q=wtc7

Again two small fires and no structural damage to speak of. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire before EVER before 9-11. On this day.. three did! It was nearly untouched. Buildings nearer WTC1 and 2 (the big ones) were more damaged and never collapsed...

Get your facts correct! Jeez

~BrightestStar~ said:

Simply unbelievable. My goOdness! i Know this is a frEe speech zone but My dearest brightest stRr, or should i say geoRge bush, pLease Be nice and do not make a mOckery of this otheRwise serious conspiracy theOry thread by implanting advertisements.

btw WTC1 and 2 was designed to take two hits of 707 same size as 747 that hit. The fire of planefuel can never reach higher than 1200 degrees. steel needs 2000 to weaken to 50% And 3000 to melt. It was designed for 2 hours of 2000 degrees direct on the steal. That is not to take into account the fireproofing that reduced the 1200 to about 500 degrees for less thna an hour... Yeah right. The 47 center columns collapsed in both towers due to that :)

ArthDent said:
WTC7 was not hit by a plane! You are so naive I cannot believe it. Watch WTC7 collapse here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5653955826753385916&q=wtc7

Again two small fires and no structural damage to speak of. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire before EVER before 9-11. On this day.. three did! It was nearly untouched. Buildings nearer WTC1 and 2 (the big ones) were more damaged and never collapsed...

You've got to be kidding. Yes, the plane was a mirage...No, of course that's ridiculous. A jet plane :blahblah: what I said above about weight and speed, "bumped" into the WTC like a bird would've done. No structural damage? You mean those gaping holes in the building? Yeah, I didn't notice them either.:| By the way, as I've said anyone who lives in the U.S., has seen this footage sped up, slowed down, and at normal speed more times than we would ever care to.

ArthDent said:
Buildings nearer WTC1 and 2 (the big ones) were more damaged and never collapsed...

Yeah, jeez, everybody knows that the big WTC buildings never collapsed. They still stand there, it's just a government conspiracy and giant hologram being broadcast from space (by the aliens they have hidden evidence of at roswell) to lure us into paying for new buildings to be constructed.

ArthDent said:
btw WTC1 and 2 was designed to take two hits of 707 same size as 747 that hit. The fire of planefuel can never reach higher than 1200 degrees. steel needs 2000 to weaken to 50% And 3000 to melt. It was designed for 2 hours of 2000 degrees direct on the steal. That is not to take into account the fireproofing that reduced the 1200 to about 500 degrees for less thna an hour... Yeah right. The 47 center columns collapsed in both towers due to that :)

Yes, because what building isn't designed to be crushed and destroyed by thousands of pounds of steel? The World Trade Center was built in the 1970s. I suppose Bush and his cronies secretly designed them and made their evil plot then? Also, can you stop smiling, when you talk about the towers falling? That REALLY helps you out.:|

Varitek said:

Yeah, jeez, everybody knows that the big WTC buildings never collapsed. They still stand there, it's just a government conspiracy and giant hologram being broadcast from space (by the aliens they have hidden evidence of at roswell) to lure us into paying for new buildings to be constructed.

:shocked: I don't believe this! To go to all this trouble...that's it. I'm moving to Dublin!:drool:

ArthDent said:
What? The big ones WTC1 and 2 collapsed yes :) You don't know what WTC7 is??? What the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5653955826753385916&q=wtc7

The third building that collapsed. Pleasepay attention.

Gnight

Once again, note the happy face after "the big ones....collapsed.." So, you're "happy" this happened? You seemed pretty pissed earlier..:huh: I'm serious. This really irks and confuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom