Mans best friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
me with our other dog Buffy...she ran away :(

Her name's Buffy? We had a male cocker spaniel named Buffy :scratch: when I was little. He got used to not mating (dunno where the girly dogs were in our neighbourhood that time), I think he died hating female dogs. :(

Re: the most photographed dog in the world

cass said:
my youngest son takes gazillions of close up shots of Gusto:lmao: it's always a surprise what I will find when I download them.
don't ya just wannna kiss him?

Dog close-ups! :laugh:
P6190001_1.JPG

I :love: Shelties. Our Bodie had a best friend Sheltie named Guinness. They grew up together. She is old now and has arthritis. :( But she is still a sweetie. My brother-in-law has a really sweet Sheltie named Ginger. She doesn't get much attention and my mother-in-law was trying to convince him to give her to us, but he said no.

Oh, I just saw this. How cute. We have an old Basset Hound that comes to visit us when we are up at the lake. Her name is Maude and she's a sweetie.

I finally remembered to bring this home from work to scan!!

My sweet Steve and my sweet Sandy at Grand Canyon last August. Steve went to AZ to pick Sandy up from the people we got her from.

(Sorry about the crappy grammar.)

We are going to go visit this little guy at a shelter this weekend. The shelter is about 3-1/2 hours away. :eek:
BBailey.jpg

If we like him and he likes us, we will adopt him. :love:

Wish us luck!

Yes, we will bring U2. I will also force Ron to listen to some Radiohead. :evil:

We will make sure he is a rock 'n roll doggie!! :)

Never seen before at Interference.com...pictures of mine:

My dog, Bozzley (who, by the way, is never called that...it continually varies...ranging from Bozzlo to Mein Savros (long, convoluted story, coutesy of my convoluted brother))

337696%3A323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dwp%3E2329%3D52%3B%3D%3B%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A378538wp1lsi

Also, more of a close up:
337696%3A323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dwp%3E2329%3D52%3B%3D%3B%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A378%3B53wp1lsi

They came out so tiny...damn you snapfish.

Ah well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom