It's Ughfficial #666

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Dont get drunk on a Wednesday night!

cocktail.gif
:sad:
cocktail.gif

thursdays are not a good idea either when you wake up at 5:30a.m. the next morning

At my old job, my boss once called to ask if I could come into work. It went something like this:

Boss: "Hey, do you think you could come into work?"

Me: "When?"

Boss: "Like...now?"

Me: "Oh, I probably shouldn't. I've had a little to drink."

Boss: "You're drinking??? It's a weekday afternoon!!!!!"

Me: "What do YOU do on YOUR days off???"

Boss: *pause* Okay, well...thanks anyway.

just don't get drunk on a friday night and call in sick on satuday morning. lol

Tuesday nights are my night out. wednesdays suck.

I don't know... I'm just one of those rare types of people who are genetically uncapable I guess. One New Years I drank so many screwdrivers that I ended up getting sick. I even popped a bloodvessel in my eye during the process. However the very next morning I woke up at 7am bright and chipper. Kinda like this... :hyper: LOL

Oh yea, I've been told that drinking gatorade (or any other sports replenishment drink) during or after a night of drinking helps.

How the hell has Trevor never had a hangover???

I think my worst one ever happened this past March after a St. Paddy's celebration night...the same night Trevor walked up behind me and heard me telling Icelle he looks like Jesus but cuter! :lmao: :reject:

I thought no one else could hear me because I was using my indoor voice but I was apparently using my drunk indoor voice, which is quite different :lol:

My worst one was one New Years a few years ago.. I was at my friend Johnny's cousin's house and we were doing shots of Grey Goose.. like, a lot of shots :crack: I must have had at least 10, and I'm small so I should have known I would be screwed. I barfed and dry heaved ALL night and well into the next day.. I was sweating, shaking, I thought I had to go to the hospital honestly it was so bad. Never again.. I know my limits now. For the most part :shifty:

redkat said:
I think I was the only one NOT drunk that night :(

:cutejesus: :giggle:

:wink:

Maybe not that night but I think you might have been a little drunk that night at the Block. The same night my stupid shoes made me fall and my wedding ring flew off my finger :shifty: :silent:

Sicy said:
My worst one was one New Years a few years ago.. I was at my friend Johnny's cousin's house and we were doing shots of Grey Goose.. like, a lot of shots :crack: I must have had at least 10, and I'm small so I should have known I would be screwed. I barfed and dry heaved ALL night and well into the next day.. I was sweating, shaking, I thought I had to go to the hospital honestly it was so bad. Never again.. I know my limits now. For the most part :shifty:

That's exactly what happened to me in March. I couldn't even sit up in the car. It was so bad. :|

I never really get hung over either.

Although this could be b/c I make myself throw up before I pass out for the night. :hmm: I get the spins. :sick:
I used to sleep on my bathroom floor a lot in college. :drunk:

To prevent a hangover, eat greasy food after you're done drinking. The grease will line your stomach or something. Gatorade and/or water is a good idea too.

thursday nights are good drinking nights for me. :wink:

Not tonight though. :grumpy:

I used to reach up and pull the towel off the towel bar and use it for a blanket.

:reject:

Ever wake up still drunk? Now that's bad news. The day I was leaving for Italy I woke up drunk. :barf:

WildHoneyAlways said:

To prevent a hangover, eat greasy food after you're done drinking. The grease will line your stomach or something. Gatorade and/or water is a good idea too.

Ive heard that too before about eating greasy food after eating to prevent a hangover. Typically I don't experience hangovers but I do go through the whole room is spinning really bad bit. Last time I was drunk was last Sept at my brother's wedding though. My social life just isn't what it used to be :tsk:

WildHoneyAlways said:
I never really get hung over either.

:yes: I have heard this about Gatorade. My son and his frat buddies all drink a lot of gatorade and swear it works.

Back
Top Bottom