It's Offiically # Cha Ching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant even explain like how much I love my job and my boss. She is like a second mom to me. When I'm upset about something personal she always tries to help me and be sympathetic. She is ALWAYS in a good mood. She NEVER yells or gets angry. She is completely professional but also jokes around. She doesnt mind if I swear (she swears too just around me lol). She lets us play online as long as we get our work done. We work extra time M-Th so that we can have Fridays off. :drool: I live 5 blocks from my work. The list just goes on and on. And when I have people come tell me 'oh you should go work somewhere else now that you have all this experience, you could be making more money'. I tell them, I dont care.. because I love my job and my boss and that's more important to me than a few extra bucks.

/emotional moment.

congrats on a raise AND a job AND a boss that you love. that's huge. my next raise won't be until April when I get my annual review. that's been one of my goals...to find a job I love and a job closer to where I live. I go through commuter's hell every day and wonder if it's worth it. oh well, enough about me...

congrats :applaud:

I would be more than willing to commute to this job.. if you love your job I think its worth it. There is nothing worse than being miserable at your job, have an asshole for a boss AND have to commute.

Congrats, Sicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :hug:

OMG...this bump is extra great because...

Bonochick said:

Administrative Assistant/Human Resources Director/Assistant Scheduler/Marketing Assistant

...I haven't been at that crappy job for over 10 months, and I still LOVE the job I'm at now. :drool:

Congrats Sicy on the raise. I love those days, they really make you feel great and remind you how much you love the job because you are obviously appreciated. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom