It's Officially #Voyager

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
This weekend I'm going to the Sci-Fi Convention :hyper:

Jennifer Lien who played Kess
jenniferlien.jpg
on Star Trek Voyager will be there!:D I'm going to have her sign the Voyager painting I did a couple years ago. I've already got it signed by Jerry Ryan, Ethan Phillips and Roxxane Dawson. :hyper:

I'm so happy I finally get to get her to sign it! A couple years ago my friends and I went to a convention in Oklahoma that she was supposed to be at, but it turns out she and a couple other people never made it there...what a con (literally)! :down: I think whoever running that convention wasn't completely honest with us and she was never officially scheduled to be there...I never got my $50 for the ticket back either :angry:

Anyway, here's the painting I did:
337%3A%3B38%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B6%3A466%3B6ot1lsi

oh yeah, David Carradine is also supposed to be at the convention this weekend too :laugh:

:lol:

Have fun wont ya ABEL?

Anyone (on a semi related note) seen the episode of Just Shoot Me where Finch finally meets Mark Hamill?

I'm not implying anything here btw ABEL...It just cracked me up and I'm now thinking of it....and you....:D

:laugh:

oh yeah!! I almost forgot...there's a girl and her mom that I've gotten to know for several years from going up to the conventions all the time, they're regulars there too. They have a dealer's table there where they sell collectables. I was talking to her mom, and showing her my painting, which she really liked. She's seen some of my other artwork before too. Anyway, she said she's putting together a fanzine, and wanted to know if I'd be interested in doing some artwork for it, and of course I said yes! It's probably not going to be something I get paid for, but hey, it would help get my name out there! She even said that she has ads in the back of the fanzine, and she'd even let me have an ad space where I could advertise my artwork and website! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom