it's officially #motion activated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i've never seen a motion activated paper towel dispenser!
omg, that thing scared me! :eek:

it was in the restroom next door...i was like...damn that paper towl is far up there how do i get it out?

i looked around for standard turn thingie, then decide to try to fish it out, and all of the sudden it starts spitting paper towels out! :yikes: :laugh:

:hmm: i wonder how long till we have automatic soap dispensers :lol:

ABEL -

you really need to get out more! :laugh:

They have had the towel dispensers for the last five years. They also have ones that change the toilet seat cover...and automatic faucets and soap dispensers.

It is unbelievable what you might find when you pull yourself away from the computer! :up:

zoney! said:

They have had the towel dispensers for the last five years. They also have ones that change the toilet seat cover...and automatic faucets and soap dispensers.

It is unbelievable what you might find when you pull yourself away from the computer! :up:

we dont have any of those things here :ohmy:

i do get out zoney, i've just never seen the towel dispensers before....not even at the brand new state of the art American Airlines Center

we have them (motion-activated paper towel dispensers) in our rinky-dink airport here in the middle of nowhere.

could be the next big thing!

lightold.gif
motion activated slot machines :hmm: :laugh:

I have only seen a motion activated paper towel dispenser a couple of times. I have never seen automatic soap dispensers and toilet seat covers :ohmy:

bonosgirl84 said:
we have slot machines in our airport. :D

Oh my god that is beautiful. :sad:

Oh bg.

How they take care of you there.

I am moving in with you one day.

That is, if I ever make it out of your airport.

I have seen a lift that talks but thats about it

And the man who talks has a Northern Ireland accent

:crack:

And If Im lucky enough I see Dr Quirkeys or get s quick stint on the 2p machine now the 10 cents machine in Donegal

:sad:

Lara Mullen said:
And If Im lucky enough I see Dr Quirkeys or get s quick stint on the 2p machine now the 10 cents machine in Donegal

Can someone translate this? :uhoh:

Its like a spanish conversation...I can catch everyfew words...but the whole concept doesn't make sense, so I am left here smiling and shaking my head in agreement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom