Its officially Abel and Henry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we don't have a taco bell here. well, actually i think there might be one in the mall but i can't remember. we don't have chipolte either (but usually when it's mentioned i've seen it accompanied by many :drool:s )

we have bueno y sano. local, not really fast food because you can't eat the burritos on the go (well you CAN, but it's very messy...i know from experience. zuchinni everywhere :| ) and it takes a couple minutes because they actually have to make your food. not to mention it's real food.

portabella mushroom burrito :drool:

and affordable. :bow:

:lmao: for those of you who haven't seen these...

laguardia airport
HenryLGAairport.jpg

grand central station
HenryGrandCentralStat.jpg

empire state building
HenryEmpireStateBldg.jpg

ringling brothers circus at madison square garden
HenryCircus.jpg

madison square garden
HenryMadisonSquareGarden.jpg

times square
HenryTimesSquare.jpg

chrysler building
HenryChryslerBldg.jpg

the u.n.
HenryUN.jpg

you mean the advertisements angie? you've never seen times square?

that's a giant cup of steaming cup of noodle soup (and yes steam really comes out of the cup) and the famous giant LED screen above the soup cup, and um...i'm not quite sure what that is at the very top of the building...another ad of some sort. and an advertisement for coca cola at the very bottom.

or you mean the spider? :laugh:

Last edited:
ive not seen such ridiculously large advertising before.
its a wonder all of new york isnt running around tweak style clutching their ears yelling 'the pressure...ahhhh!'

:slant:

New York
It looks very impressive
I would really like to go someday
:drool:

That would be a perfect picture of the empire state bldg W/O the spider

ABEL said:
that's a giant cup of steaming cup of noodle soup (and yes steam really comes out of the cup)

When I was growing up, the used to have a big cigarette ad in Times Square, and the cigarette was "lit" (Steam made it look like it was lit). Very classy!

Angela Harlem said:
ive not seen such ridiculously large advertising before.
its a wonder all of new york isnt running around tweak style clutching their ears yelling 'the pressure...ahhhh!'

:slant:
have you read flour's posts since she got back from there?

*floursmooch*

Back
Top Bottom