Its Official #why do I suck so much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
why hasnt screaming flower made a new thread in ages?

lets go. how many times do i have to ask you?

:angry:

d
e
a
t
h
b
e
a
r

t
h
a
n
k

y
o
u

l
a
d
i
e
s

peace out

:angry: sexywink::ohmy: :censored: :lol: :larry:

Sicy said:
Screaming Flower's minotaur is going to haunt you in your sleep. :macdevil:

i wont be the only one. did you make it out of plastacene and picturize it and give it to her? :angry:

im off to tell all the students about it now.

at least its only -40 with the windchill now, its up 4 degrees from this morning! :up:

oh, and what makes you think im talking like diamond?:adam: :censored: :huh: :mac: :evil: :ohmy: :eyebrow:

bear why do you always call me out?

i started a thread about aliens a couple of days ago.

bastard. :angry:

i hate diamond smilies. stop it or i'll hurt you.

:angry:

there's nothing to get.

Cow of the Seas said:

at least its only -40 with the windchill now, its up 4 degrees from this morning! :up:

same here, but they didn't cancel school. :mad: :extremelycoldandpissedoff:

sicys propaganda efforts have damaged my title! how dare she! i lambasted screaming flower, but now youd never know!

and larrymullen, how can you be so sure? and if you are sure, how sure and could it be that your unsure?

im listening to the vanilla sky soundtrack and i am enjoying myself.

im sorry your throat is still so sore meeganie. it shouldnt be, not if youve been on antibiotics for 24 hours.

Screaming Flower's avatar scares me....it's like it's eyes are following you :crack:

I got nothin. 'ceptin its friggin cold. The sky is clear and the stars are beautiful though. that is, until your eyeballs freeze over.

bear i dont think you suck. but i do think your in love with flower. :cute: Awwwww.

bassy will be torn apart.

Cow of the Seas said:
and larrymullen, how can you be so sure? and if you are sure, how sure and could it be that your unsure?

200.jpg

the only thing that sucks more than this thread is deathcow

ill cane your ass.

and ali, do not be fooled. any displays of plutonic effection should not be perceived as love, even in the puppy variety. i want to make it clear that i dont find her the least bit interesting.

Back
Top Bottom