It's Official: This is a badly organized message board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First time I saw the term was by Icelle... that's as far as I remeber being exposed to it. :scratch:

Ody said:
Maybe piercy is a poorly organized person!

*note, stooping to personal attacks is never the answer.

:eyebrow:

i'm serious. i was looking for an "general discussion" forum and i found all of these... just make one or 2 and this board wouldn't have everyone spread so thin over a lot of areas.

U2 Gatherings
Plan and discuss U2 gatherings here. Post pics and stories after you meet other members of the forum! A great place to find other local U2 fans as well.

Free Your Mind
This is an off-topic forum. Discuss politics, spirituality, religion, world events.

Lemonade Stand
Off-topic forum. Drop in, order a glass of lemonade and talk with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading, looking at, watching, or a hobby.

Everything You Know Is Wrong
This is the general discussion area, primarily to be used for reactions and thoughts about U2.

It's Official...
This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware
Please include "It's Official" or similar in your thread titles.

The Goal Is Soul
This is a general discussion area about U2 and their faith as found in their lyrics, their own words, as well as books written by others on this subject of their spirituality. Not to be used as a platform for debates on religion.

Piercey said:

i was looking for an "general discussion" forum [/i]

Piercey said:

Lemonade Stand
Off-topic forum. Drop in, order a glass of lemonade and talk with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading, looking at, watching, or a hobby.
[/i]

:eyebrow:

:angry:

Last edited:
Black Market Prozac :up:

If you really are looking for general discussion. Go to Lemonade Stand!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

IO is beyond general discussion. :crazy:

All i know is that one forum in the bush is as good as 2 in the hand

SEE....ALL THESE CAPITAL LETTERS...AND THE RED MAD?ANGRY SMILIES.....

JUST SIMMER DOWN! :mad::up:

p.s. - my friend invited me to Arizona for spring training...unfortunately, I am booked every weekend from now until the season opener :grumpy:

Last edited:
I AM A MAD RED ANGRY SMILES EE!!! HEAR MY ROAR!!!!!!!!!

I'LL SIMMER YOUR FACE!! :down::mad:

p.s. - that is horribly, depressing news. damn it all to hell :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom