It's Official My parents and some of my best friends blew off my birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
it is officially tomorrow, my birthday that is but I am not going to be in town to celebrate it. I will be traveling for work early tomorrow morning and will be out of town until Thursday. So with this said and known, my parents were to take me to dinner tonight and my friends were to throw me a party a few days ago. none of this happend. my mom and dad blew me off for my aunt and figured KFC is a better choice and my friends blew me off for some bad dates. :|

oh well, at least my sister took me out today for lunch. that was nice and fun. so it is not all lost.

but still this is rather disappointing and hurts just a little.

:sigh:

hi Jeff and thank you

I have never cried for one of my birthday's until tonight. i just went over to my parents to pickup a suit case and my parents, my aunt and uncle were sitting there eating dinner and just said hello and "oh happy birthday!" in between bites. WTF!!!!!!!!!
I grabbed my suitcase and slammed the door and left. i cried all the way home.

this birthday sucks!!!!!!!! :sad:

Last edited:
I really must have done something bad to deserve this. maybe this is some karma that has come around and bit me on my ass and if so i will go ahead and take this min to apologize to the world and anyone that i know that i have pissed off and disappointed in my life.

i am done with the packing, i am going out to have one drink, cry some more and come home to my lonely apt to crawl into bed to wish tomorrow would never come.

I'm sorry. That happened to me a couple of times, too. It sucked. :(

Back
Top Bottom