It's Official#Mrs. BAW's Out of Town - PARTY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her flight from Toronto was 30 minutes late from the gate; she landed at DFW A-18 at 5:49 and knew she had to make it to C-29 by 6:35...you and I know that set-up...36 gates////I think she out ran the tram...by the time she made her gate, she was
:censored: because her connection to Orange county was 15 minutes late, she had a buffer zone for one call and a coke! she's still in flight and due in at 7:58 p.m. our time.

She got caught in those Chicago storms Friday evening and had to spent the night on a cot!

she'll be fine now, she said Mrs. Edge took real good care of her after she landed in Toronto on Saturday. :confused:

Last edited:
I can't recall what gate I came in on, but I flew Delta, and the flight came in around 4pm I think.

Y'know what woulda been funny....is if I bent down to tie my shoe at the airport and Char and I bumped into eachother, or rather she bumped into me :sexywink: :laugh:

Last edited:
mrs. baw should have called me and slept on my couch. it was probably way more comfortable than a cot.

:wave:

Such a clever man! JW did show up and they both

rode off into the sunset....Happy trails to you!:wave:

After, they sipped wine and ate morsels; she looked into

the Pilgrim's eyes and said "my feet hurt!" :scream:

damn, i missed the Girls Gone Wild crew huh? MR BAW you should come to TO this time by yourself so we can have a guys night out, lol, j/k mrs baw

Hey Jess, how you doing old buddy; old
buddy old pal??? :wave:

When we come to TO we can do a guys
night out! Mrs. BAW and I are not stuck
at the hip... :no:

We'll tell her we're going to see a sick friend called
Mrs. BAR.... :lmao:

You can! I will find you a 24-hour job that requires very little work and all the sleep and computer time you want!

When that happens; they'll call you Boss! by then, you can call the shots and take off when you want!

:wink:

Before I go to TO tho, I must make a trip to NYC to visit my neice who was born in May and I haven't even met yet :cute: :heart:

I have to recover a bit from Florida first :lol:

I
am
so
broke
now
after
Florida
it's
not
even
funy

$
$
$
$
$
$
*simulates downward motion*

:banghead:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Only in a forum like this can Mrs. BAW get away with
a comment like that....smile, My Flower, you're in the public
BUT ...not for long...:drool: :tongue:

are you...THREATENING me????

pdSTBNB0001.jpg

*wonders if BAW and Mr. BAW are in the same house right now talking to eachother by posting on the puter* :cute: :lol: :heart:

Working in a home office HAS ITS PRIVILEGES....

Yes, Mrs. BAW is 6 feet behind me, at her desk flying away with

HER NEWLY INSTALLED DSL....

while I, the owner/worker/slave, am posting away on this
old Smith Corona...

We have a total of 6 phone numbers for the house...The boys have their own PC's also,....so we try to stay out of everyone's way...
:lol:

Geesh...just catching up on this thread now.....it's strange knowing people were talking to me and I was totally unaware of it! :laugh: Only three more months until T.O. part II!

:D

Back
Top Bottom