IT'S OFFICIAL # Jack (& Jill!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shocked: From the guy that said you couldnt have any fish! :lol:

What are you going to put in there?

Sicy said:
:shocked: From the guy that said you couldnt have any fish! :lol:

What are you going to put in there?

I haven't decided yet. I think part of me is still in shock. :lol:

He had tricked me by telling me that my Christmas present was a trip to IKEA. That's it. He was driving me to IKEA, which is only like 20 minutes away. I was kind of annoyed and hurt that he was considering THAT a Christmas gift. We went out for lunch after we left IKEA, and then he told me it was time to go find Nemo. :laugh: He was like, "Did you REALLY think I'd have a trip to IKEA be your present???????"

Well, you can't tell with him sometimes! :mad: :lol:

I got fish!!!! :hyper:

~Fitzgerald (marble angel)
~Jack (blueberry tetra)
~Meg (strawberry tetra)
~Ivan (blood fin tetra)
~Oliver (red eye tetra)
~Napoleon (black tetra)
~Elliott (rosey barb)
~Scooter (tiger barb)

FishNames.jpg

There are some more pictures in my journal. :love:

They don't fit the White Stripes' color scheme, but I wanted a nice boy/girl set of names for the blue and pink fish. :cute: That makes Meg the only girl of the bunch, with their gender being determined by whatever I wanted to name them. :wink:

I have some new pics of Jack and Jill.

This is when I let them 'meet' :giggle:
Jack got a little excited haha.

jackseesjill.jpg

jackjill.jpg

jackjillflare.jpg

And Jack and his awesome bubblenest :love:

jackflarebubbles.jpg

Ernie is happy because he finally saw one of the fish (Elliott) swim through the bottom of the ship. He's been waiting for that! :lol:

Oh my! Pretty fishies! :love: :love:

I used to have a tank of fish, two parrots and a few cats (which are technically stray cats but we took care of them anyway) until our family moved from a house to an apartment... :sad:

Sicy when I was looking the first pic I though Jack was huuuuge but then I saw the last one... He's such a cute tiny little fishie!!! :love:

I called my mom last night, and she said she is fish sitting for one of her neighbors while they're in California for a week. It's a betta named Freddy. She said it's making her want a fish. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom