It's Official...I'm alone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I've been on a posting rampage and nobody seems to be responding. Yes, at 0953H on Monday, 11 Nov, I FINALLY (duh) realize that it's Veterans Day and I'm the only one online and in town...working. :scream:

I'm here :wave:

But I gotta go to work in 30 minutes :|

I wish we had Veterans Day off where I work. I sure could use a day off today. I'm sooooo tired :yawn: Last night I was going to take a nap around 10:30pm (I stay up late since I get off work at 9pm), and I ended up taking a nap for 2 - 3 hours. This morning I'm still tired and just want to go back to bed :der:

I hope I'm not getting sick...Everyone at work is sick :huh:

:wave: Hey dizzy!! :) Sorry you had to work today. :( I have lots of random work to do too...I miss the real working world when 6pm comes around and I want to quit doing stuff...
Anyway, HI!!! :)

Lots of people are working today. :wave: I'm just kinda busy, so I stopped in to IO for a moment to see what's happening.

Back to work for me... :mad:

Right this moment, I am at once:

posting on Interference
answering customer inquiries
providing a warm lap for a tubby kitty cat
listening to Coldplay's Parachutes
thinking of hotels to stay at in Boca for my Strokes concert weekend
nursing a headache
thinking of a new chapter for my book

HelloAngel said:
Right this moment, I am at once:

posting on Interference
answering customer inquiries
listening to Coldplay's Parachutes

haha..did all of the above today..now i am listening to Doves Lost Souls and looking at my clock wishing that 5:30PM would roll around. it is now 4:27..haha i am bored...my clients have all been taken care of. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom