it's official # I just got some.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just went to the imported food store and got a huge-ass bottle of *great* olives from Greece! Yum, can't wait to start eating them!!

Angela Harlem said:
:lol: me either....

but after Jesse's thread last night...I think I need to stop reading ahead into people's threads....

:D

i wasn't thinking this thread would be about olives when i first saw the title either :lmao: :silent:

Greek Olives have pits/pitts (??) and usually take me by surprise....in SoCal we have a chain of Greek restaurants called Daphne's.. :drool:

My nephew is married to a Greek girl;...we went to a traditional Greek wedding )2 hours+...the olives were good there, too, but they also took me by surprise! :yes:

I :heart: olives, but I HATE when they have pits. There is no graceful way to deal with that. :| I like the kinds of olives you can get that are soaked in olive oil with garlic and herbs and feta cheese....:drool:

meegannie said:
I :heart: olives, but I HATE when they have pits. There is no graceful way to deal with that. :| I like the kinds of olives you can get that are soaked in olive oil with garlic and herbs and feta cheese....:drool:

Yeah, the pits are sort of embarrassing. Last night I accidentally dropped two pits in the drain when I was cleaning my dishes. It was a pain getting the damn things out.

:lol:

This weekend I heard an :ohmy: story about olive-oil. So this thread brought back some graphic images...

:eek:

Marty (who :heart: olives)

Back
Top Bottom