It's Official: I hate removing stickers/security devices from cd's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daisybean, I understand about them attaching those lil thingies to the cases. But why are they attaching them to the actual sleeve thereby making me destroy the cover artwork when trying to take them off? :rant:

i can't afford to buy cd's. so i download. inferior sounding or not. doesnt matter to me. its all good.

Yep :up: Better than paying $20 for a CD that have like 6 good songs on it.

the sticker on top sucks. the one with the pull tab? it rips you get shards of sticker stuck to you and the cd case

i break jewel cases like it's going out of style...sometimes cos i step on them when they're scattered around the floor, but mostly they break when i open them

i haven't bought many cds recently, during the summer when i'm working i probably spend about 30 bucks per week on music :ohmy: well, that was last year...and i had a pretty good job and didn't buy anything else...

I only buy cds that I have a pretty good idea that all the songs are good
except when I bought the tombraider soundtrack...what a load o' crap!

lmao...i cant pull that off...lol!...no it doesnt work for me...nidwfm!!!!!!!!!

Diemen said:

Holy shit! Do you get all your music off the net, then? CDs sound sooo much better than mp3s though....

In the last 3 months I've bought about 35 cds.

inferior sounding? when i can transfer smart media cards between my pc, car and mp3 player with hundreds of songs on them i will accept a bit of inferiority.
my new car has a hard drive based mp3 player...im excited.

We need to coordinate our schedules better

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

:wave: Hihi :flirt:

:flirt: :wink:

I actually really want to get an iPod, cause mp3s can definitely be more convenient, and most of mine are encoded at 192kbps or higher. Plus the iPod kicks ass. My brother has one and I'm always listening to it or borrowing it. And since all I've got is a crappy stock stereo/tape player in my car, i could use the adapter and actually have good music in there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom