IT'S OFFICIAL #Employment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

It's only part-time, so my job search has not ended by no means...but I finally have something to do to give me a little income while I keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be selling women's clothing in a store opening in the mall at the end of May. It's a division of the women's clothing store that I worked at for my last year and a half of high school (then I had to quit when I moved downstate).

Yay!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Thanks, guys! :hug:

Dad is so excited too...he's buying us dinner tonight to celebrate. :)

The woman who hired me called my old boss (she doesn't manage the store I used to work at anymore...but she manages one an hour away from there). I haven't heard from her in almost 3 years, and I was hopin' she'd remember me! She did, and I guess she said all good stuff about me and said to tell me hi. :) I'm sure that is what sealed their decision to hire me...so thank you to her!!

zonelistener said:
And a quick question for you....can anyone say anything other than good stuff about you? :shrug: :confused:

Let's just say that I will no longer be using Basstrap as a reference. :mad:

Congrats, Khanada!!

A friend of mine at the Ryan board found a job too!

Things are shaping up for some of us!

My boss just called. The store I'm going to be working at opens up on May 30th (John's last day here). During the week before that, she wanted to know if I knew of anybody who would be able to help set up the store and get things organized. I volunteered John. :D So he will be able to come to work with me that week when I'm working on setup!

Bonochick said:
My boss just called. The store I'm going to be working at opens up on May 30th (John's last day here). During the week before that, she wanted to know if I knew of anybody who would be able to help set up the store and get things organized. I volunteered John. :D So he will be able to come to work with me that week when I'm working on setup!

That sounds so fun!!! And you can show him off to more people that way. :sexywink: :yes: :up:

Back
Top Bottom