It's Official #eeiieieieieiieiieiie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
My boss got invited to a dinner thing honouring Bono. The invitation started with a quote from "A Sort of Homecoming," my current favourite U2 song.

I WANT TO GO! :combust:

• hi
  • that is neat
  • my bosses don't get invited to anything, because they suck
  • don't you work in Washington?
  • I want to go to the dinner.
  • I wonder what they will be serving?

:hmm:

you don't have to answer the "washington" question. I just read where you are from. That is common sense. People usually work where they live. Thank you.

Yeah, it's some thing for some Irish/American group downtown. I didn't even finish reading the letter because I saw "Tonight, we'll build a bridge across the sea and land" and the words "Bono" and "dinner" and that's all I could handle.

I SO want to pretend to be my boss!!

maybe if you can't go, your boss will at least give you the invitation after the event for your U2 collection? :sexywink:

I hope you get to go! :hug:

:hyper:

My coworkers just said they think I can do it. They said they'll make it their project to get me in. :hyper:

If Bono DOES go, this means he'll be here on the Hill too. :mac:

i will call the pengies and see what they can do.

meegannie said:

I will do everything in my power to break in.

you should wear ed's shoes. they will get you in.

DO IT! :scream:

I'm going to email the person in charge on Thursday and see if they need volunteers or anything. If that doesn't work, there are other options. :shifty:

meegannie said:
I'm going to email the person in charge on Thursday and see if they need volunteers or anything. If that doesn't work, there are other options. :shifty:

can I volunteer too? :hyper:

jk, lol :sexywink:

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

You must go to this event. It would totally suck if you can't go. Your boss needs bring you as a guest or SOMETHING!!!

Aghhhhhhh!:scream:

I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be sooooooo cool.

When is the event? How much time do you have to work on it?

:crazy: :hyper: :combust:

Tell your boss that you will be the official U2 translator. You can explain all things Bono. You are essential to the success of the dinner. :yes:

bingy's estatic for you. he says salvador damn well better be in your purse.

You'd BETTER go!!! ;) :yes: I bet the boss would try to request that you can or something...beg him, he's such a nice guy he won't say no, right??? Hey, my dissertation is going to deal probably with congressional irish-american groups, etc...you have to go research for me. or i'll go with you. :hyper:

They said they'd put me on a list for volunteers and to call/email on March 1st to see if they can use me. :hyper:

I'm going to try other ways of getting in as well. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom