It's Official# Double Sided Tape for the Breasticle area.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:

Actually we got a piece of mail the other day, felt like a catalog or a magazine. It was in a white envelope and addressed to the woman who lived here 4 years ago. Said 'to be opened by addressee only'. Well, she's long gone so I said heck I'll just make sure it's junk mail. Lo and behold, a catalog from "Lover's Lane". With lots of naughty things for sale. :uhoh:

don't lie. you know that it was addressed to you! :evil:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I hate the tops that are fitted or crisscrossed in the front cause i can never fill them out :scream:

Racerback swimsuits also = 12 year old boy

Imagine having to get tops sizes bigger just cus they dont fit at the chest but r baggy everywhere else :| and then ppl grab you when your out and your just a 17 y.o girl and dont like those old men :|

One time, in high school, I was in the school's production of The Sound Of Music. I was a nun, and there was this other girl who was a nun. However, she also played another character, but she had to tape her breasts down to fit in the costume. To keep it simple, she kept them taped down the entire show, even in her nun costume. Anyway, I was standing backstage, and a guy came up to me and said, "Jenny, I heard you had to tape your boobs down." Before I could tell him I wasn't Jenny, he said, "I wanna feel!" and grabbed my chest!!!! :eek: He then realized what he'd done and was like, "You're not Jenny!!!!!" and ran away. :laugh:

MVD said my real name lol :laugh:

One time a man grabbed my ass and i was scared cus it was outside the mens bathrooms and he pushed me into the door and my top ripped :mad: My mum said theres a huge difference between a 17 y.o and an 18 y.o. (im 18 in 3 months) and should not be in clubs until then :der:

I always meet real freaks thought and while my friends all meet 16 y.o I meet like 25 year olds and 30 year olds :crazy: And dont get me started on their chat up lines "whats a nice girl like you doing here on her own" "oh please dont pretend you're shy" "do you want to come outside with me"

Do men have no respect anymore???????? :|

heehee its funny i didnt know ppl knew it :laugh:

My own friend grabbed me once actually can i actually call that a friend?

Aw you can come to Balfast :der: and beat them all up with me :cool:

lol. well i took a lucky guess at your name. ;) me in belfast would mean, i would get my ass kicked! haha. :lol: but yeah, my latin temper does come out when my personal space and body is touched when i don't want it. my friend grabbed my ass one night after a party as we were leaving and i swung around grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and pushed him up against the wall, which resulted in us falling on the ground and in a full out brawl. *i have my brother's to thank for teaching me how to defend myself* we had to have 2 guys pull us apart. anyway, yeah, so my body is hands off! :uhoh:

I get really embarrassed and stuff

and they thinnk your playing some game with them and your not :mad: and when your friends say lauras very innocentthey dont believe you and think ur playing a game but if they say your a right tart and have been with every guy in belfast they dont wanna know you and i dont like ppl saying things like that :slant: :der:

Im glad I dumped my old "friends"

I hate the world today :|

Last edited:
hahhaha, whenever I get grabbed.........I turn around and grab the guy.....but like sooo hard it hurts.
I usually follow it up with a "See asshole, it's not cool."
Don't piss me off. :D

Lara Mullen said:

Imagine having to get tops sizes bigger just cus they dont fit at the chest but r baggy everywhere else :| and then ppl grab you when your out and your just a 17 y.o girl and dont like those old men :|

I fucking hate having to do that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ghetofabu said:

I fucking hate having to do that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:yes: Me too!!! Especially when ppl comment on it like those nosey pesty shop women and tell the shop "Oh we do have dresses for ppl with a generous bust" and its just :reject:

MVD I have DM's too heehee

This guy im going to a formal with is the total gnetleman he doesnt know any girls and shakes hands with my parents and aaw its so funny :cute:

What like leery old irish men? :lmao: I would agree :crack: My 14 year old sister was chatted up by a balding man in TESCO last week and my mums face was so funny ---> :eek: :ohmy: :mad:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
hahhaha, whenever I get grabbed.........I turn around and grab the guy.....but like sooo hard it hurts.
I usually follow it up with a "See asshole, it's not cool."
Don't piss me off. :D

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Gheto and Laura - totally can relate on the shirt thing. I am especially annoyed when looking for button up (down?) shirts - I can't ever get a decent fit cuz if they fit my torso, then I am sure to have a gaping boob hole (whatever you call it when there is a big open space between 2 buttons at boob level). :

:madspit:

Hey Steph- ever find anything that worked?
BTW - I'm gonna use that trick of yours the next time the situation comes up :yes:

Last edited:
I know and u have to use pins to close it actually I got a corset for under my formal dress and they are *really* good

And running.....running.....those babies take on a whole life of their own

Running machine = bad idea

One time when I was at work my shirt was baggy but gaped open and day i didnt put the pins in and a little girl tapped me on the shoulder and said my buttons were open :eek:

Back
Top Bottom