ITS OFFICIAL # Cajun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Say hi to Cajun. He's from the movie board. :wave:

I'm bringing recruits over. Their brains taste best :macdevil:

*Watches as the dogs go off to lick themselves instead*
We need some better dogs :lol:

Hmmm... I haven't seen either of those, but I respect your choices. :) Welcome to the board!

can we keep at least one thread coldplay justin avril free

Didnt you see adamswildhoneys thread with all those avatars?

Re: can we keep at least one thread coldplay justin avril free

my apologies Sicy.

any girl that plays hockey and skates is cool with you? have you HEARD her? have you SEEN the way she acts? does that not make any difference to you?

and whats up with liking dogma. that had to be the worst movie of all time. in fact, when i was in visiting my uncle on the front lines during world war 1, we had a little bit of a discussion on the movie. it pretty much went like this...

"hey, you seen that movie lately?"
"which one?"
"ya, its a movie"
"ya, ya, i know...a movie, i get it. which one?"
"oh, ya hey, its called dogma, it aint no good"
"oh ya, hey, ya i saw it the other day when i was on leave"
"i thought you said you dont see movie's up here in da trenches?"
"well, ya well no, ya, your right we dont"
"well howd you see it?"
"well i didnt, ya, no i didnt."
"oh ya, so its not good at all"
"i know, it sucks, trust me"
"why do i need to trust you? ive already seen it, and i said it sucked. why the trust? and wait a minute you just said you hadnt seen it how you know it suck, bro?"
"i dont, but i do now cause you told me."
"well have you seen it or no?"
"ya ofcourse not i definately didnt"
"alright then, ill leave you be with the war and the trenches and fungus and the bullets. its too cold up here in these mountains, im gonna go kiss the ladies where they like to be kissed if you know what i mean haha ha"
"ya, you go take on one for me there little squirt"

thats about all i remember. it was up in the french alps somewhere...around 1916-17 i believe.

so ya that movie sucked, me and my uncle who fought in world war 1 (the guy i visited on the front line in the french alps) both decided it was no good.

what kind of a name is cajun anyway? is your mother watching? cajun is so bland, its not spicy. you know something dude, i &(*)(* hate your cocky attitude already.

i wont take it, and if i get reprimanded by the mods ill bring you down with me cajun.

dont.

for shits sakes, who do you think you are? you just got here and your posting in your thread all the time.

we know your here already! the world doesnt revolve :)sexywink:) around you!! go out and find something else to talk about.

all weve heard from you cajun is "me me mememememememem"

i rate this thread -5 stars, cause if i ever run into you in real life im gonna beat the living :)sexywink:) shit out of you.

cockey asses piss me off. especially if theyre newbies.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom