Its Official: Brindle undies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Guess what I received for Christmas?

A CD voucher? :hyper:

or

the new BandAid single :hyper:

or

a box of chockies :hyper:

or

a dead flower :hyper:

NOOOOOOO

I received :
* brindle undies, big Nana knickers, size 10
* matching brindle singlet, size 14
* same undies in black, size 12
* matching black singlet, size 10

kill.gif

I don't understand why they aren't the same size
:hmm:

Lindt :drool:
I got my friend a big box of Lindt's for Christmas. When she opened them I wanted them back. She scoffed them all though, in a mere hour. :tsk:

I don't know the names of the Lindt chocolates. Mine were the red ones. I also know the Lindt easter bunny and Santa.

She did not give me one. She did give me some celebrations though but before I got to get one I really wanted she offered some of them to a pile of drunk people which I guess was thoughtful but they tea leafed the whole box and went off somewhere else.

Red LIndt :drool:

The one I was talking about is a gold box. Its sitting next to me right now. Still has the plastic on. I have had it for 24 hours and not opened it yet. Im not too sure why Im having a mental endurance competition with a chockie box but I am.

Hey, why are you up? Its midnight for you.

I can relate. I had to actually buy horrid undies myself. That's what happens when you have no clothes and the only place that is open is the local redneck grocery store. :crack:

chocolate :heart:

My horrid undies are actually really expensive ones, which makes it even more a waste of money.

Shy, a terrible nightie to wear new years eve. please explain? :eyebrow:

beli said:
Red LIndt :drool:

The one I was talking about is a gold box. Its sitting next to me right now. Still has the plastic on. I have had it for 24 hours and not opened it yet. Im not too sure why Im having a mental endurance competition with a chockie box but I am.

Hey, why are you up? Its midnight for you.

Is the gold one white chocolate?

I consider midnight to be an early enough hour when I have nothing planned for the next day. My sister is the only person sleeping now, she can sleep for entire evenings, wake up for an hour and sleep until the next morning. :slant:

My sleep has been a bit disturbed of late. I didn't feel well again at the start of this week, I think the lump was draining whatever was left of it and I slept a lot and now I can't sleep until 4 in the morning. :down:

It has almost disappeared and I hadn't had any pains in my legs this week apart from yesterday. :up:

I got no terrible presents, my friend got me a purse, it's not really my style, my sister the fashion police really hates it too so that's a bad sign. However, she got a really nice purse from her boyfriend and when he left she said that I could have it and that she would take some perfume my friend got me because she doesn't want the purse

"Your my sister so it's okay if we swap presents that we don't like"

:up:

Excellent. My sister and I just give each other vouchers. Not very romantic but then we can buy what we want.

Glad you are feeling better.

Where did Shy go?

Sorry, i went to take care of my kids, now they are in bed!

Here we used to wear new and white clothes in New Years Eve, like nighties and undies, so, my mom bought nighties to give to my grandma and bought one for me too( the same kind of nightie that she bought to my grandma).

Anyway, I received a lot of beauty gifts for Xmas!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

shy said:
Sorry, i went to take care of my kids, now they are in bed!

Here we used to wear new and white clothes in New Years Eve, like nighties and undies, so, my mom bought nighties to give to my grandma and bought one for me too( the same kind of nightie that she bought to my grandma).

Anyway, I received a lot of beauty gifts for Xmas!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Crap, I just realised you are in Brazil. Sorry, didnt notice that before. We dont have any traditions for New Years other than get drunk and make a lot of noise. Yours sounds like more fun :up:

I got a gold box of Lindor from one of my coworkers. It had hazelnut, milk and dark chocolate inside.

Most of the hazelnut has been consumed already. :drool:

They werent Bonds no. I just went to check the brand and remembered that they are still in the boot of the car from yesterday. I forgot to bring them inside. :|

And now hubbys driven off back to Mother in Laws house, so I cant check :woe:

I'm not going because Im sick,..... or weeding the garden, ...... or sumfin. :slant:

good idea beli. i avoided going to visit "the grapes", who i'm now under no legal obligation to ever see again as i 'had to go for an urgent visit to the beach'

:shifty:

Ah, no beach for me today. Its overcast, threatening storm Best Weather for Getting Eaten By A Shark type weather.

Last time I went swimming when it was like this I was stung by a stingray.

wow i havent seen a stingray since i was about 15. we decided to avoid the beach which had been hit by a violent storm the morning of that day and went to the inlet behind instead. i was minding my own bus floating on a bodyboard and felt something large shift the water near my foot. i saw the back half of it and it's tail disappear under the board.

you'll be pleased to know it takes less than 10 seconds to get from a lazing position and onto a wharf when it's absolutely required.

:|

I didnt see the back half of it, I stepped on its tail. :|

I once ripped my leg open on some coral off of some random island in the Dampier Archipelago. Sharks. Me bleeding. I swan / ran / flew back to the beach. I even ran barefooted across all the barnacles on the waters edge. Not a scratch on the sole of my feet. My feet did not hit the ground.
:|

Back
Top Bottom